Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 81991 times)

Looks good. All I'd want on top of that is a vest node for the police dog.

The only thing I remember not liking about it was the death animation. I remember it as just laying down. Any chance you can make that a lay animation and make death having it fall over to a side?

yeah absolutely. I still have the original file so I can change whatever on it. and yeah the death animation was supposed to be falling on its side, but for some reason it never worked right. I think what I will do is redo all of the animations on it, which should also help with the whole thing about the collar having reversed lighting.
any thing else you would suggest to add besides a doggie vest node?

If I ever make bots, the first one will be a Police Dog that's named "Officer Fido".

Just make sure he can carry the brickTool in his mouth like the horse does. Having him help out with building would add some fun to it. There's no harm in letting the dog spend refined plastic.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 02:11:22 PM by CityRPG »

If I ever make bots, the first one will be a Police Dog that's named "Officer Fido".

Just make sure he can carry the brickTool in his mouth like the hourse does. Having him help out with building would add some fun to it. There's no harm in letting the dog spend refined plastic.
This add-on gets weirder and weirder...

This add-on gets weirder and weirder...
Wait until I add in abortions.

Wait until I add in abortions.
Just after adding pregnancies.

As soon as I have a good idea, you guys start talking about dogs ;_;

maybe I should just stick to building. :(

btw, what will prevent blue, green, and pink doggies?

Nothing. I'll probably just make the color of the dog your torso color. People dye their pets pink in real life. For some reason that doesn't bug me as much as astronauts.

Nothing. I'll probably just make the color of the dog your torso color. People dye their pets pink in real life. For some reason that doesn't bug me as much as astronauts.
ahaha alrighty then. or if you change your mind i can make the dog fur always brown and only the collar will take take the torso color.

DogRPG. Sounds good to me. I'll start one client and not use it so I can log in as a dog and build myself a fire hydrant.

Have you guys ever thought of less than lethal guns?

Like, the player gets stunned by a taser, and instead of the ragdoll thing, they drop all weapons, and move very slowly, they can't really use weapons, and their screen is somewhat white.

Or if it's like a sandbag, it could be like, not losing health, but the same thing from above happens, just with the screen being white and the screen shaking.
HOLY stuff, I JUST GOT A GOOD loving IDEA.

Have you guys ever thought of less than lethal guns?

Like, the player gets stunned by a taser, and instead of the ragdoll thing, they drop all weapons, and move very slowly, they can't really use weapons, and their screen is somewhat white.

Or if it's like a sandbag, it could be like, not losing health, but the same thing from above happens, just with the screen being white and the screen shaking.
HOLY stuff, I JUST GOT A GOOD loving IDEA.

Beanbag guns and tasers are planned. I need to bug someone to do the model.

+ The Baton is already less than lethal. It will stun you, putting Bushido's sandman FX over your head.

+ The Baton is already less than lethal. It will stun you, putting Bushido's sandman FX over your head.
Ah.
So the beanbag gun can be a colored shotgun(blockosize)
And the taser would be a colored pistol.

Got it.

They're trying to keep everything custom modeled.