Poll

I will miss you fellow gamers.

Goodbye *tear*
28 (59.6%)
Bye C:
19 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: [P] PLUS - Shut down. Forever.  (Read 31482 times)

Logo by Rusty

What is Plus? Plus is a clan developed by yours truly Aplem. What we plan to accomplish are to make several builds not just for a build but for people to play on! That is why we have the scripting and modeling division to bring forth new things so others can enjoy them and of course enjoy the clans work abilities. We want to try to focus on stretching our abilities and see what we are truly made of!

So you want to join in the fun? Well Plus offers several fields which are amongst Building, Eventing, Scripting and Modeling. When you are done with your application you can post it inside gallery (builder + eventer) with a name like : "[P] Application - appnamehere" <-- That mainly helps with organization and easy finds.

Applications will be accepted by clan administrators and you will receive some sort of criticism either good or bad. We try not to make it harsh c:

We appreciate anything from anybody just as long as it fulfills the following requirements for each field :

Builder You need to have a : Build with at least 1200 bricks, shape other than a square with a couple windows and using more than 3 colors. We very widely encourage you to try out new designs and to try out something different.

Eventer You need to make a/some evented brick/s : Using advanced events (preferably VCE) and the brick must have 12 or more events all together. It must be used to make something unique to the game and it has to be something that is not so commonly used such as a store or simple bots.

Modeler You need to make a : Model with a blocky design and that is not completely square but does consist of some circular areas. The model must be presented as screenshots and must have more than 3 colors. Make anything you want a sword, gun, brick etc. Present this as a video/picture or a release of the add-on inside a post in the clan topic.

Scripter You need to make a : Script useful to Blockland in some way and it needs to be able to work in-game. Present this as a video or a release of the add-on inside a post in the clan topic. (Kind of loose)

Video Maker You need to make a video that : shows skills in video editing, easy to follow and must be at least 1 minute long of actual video.

Whatever you apply with are what will go next to your name under Members section. To have two  different things you are applying for you must show skills in each of those things.

Clan tags - Your tags will follow this design - [P] namehere (For example, [P] Aplem)

/!\If you see someone wearing [P] clan tags and are not part of the clan, report it to admins and if they are on a server than kick them/!\

Rules - Rules of the clan are vital even though it should not be that hard to remember.

- Use your common sense
- Do not annoy others
- Do not spam
- Do not start flame wars with other clans

Any leader/admin of the clan has the right to kick your out of the clan after 3 warnings via PM.

Server Hosting - We encourage clan members to host servers, and if you want to have your server posted on the clan topic than just say inside a comment.

What to try and get in the server :

- A well balanced idea that many will enjoy.
- Organized.
- Not an overload of add-ons so it takes people 20 minutes to load.

In no way am I trying to tell you how or not how to make a server but just some ideas.

Here is a list of our current members and their rank.

Code : B = Builder, E = Eventer, M = Modeler, S = Scripter, VM = Video Maker

Side note : If you do not post on this clan page for a while you will be marked as inactive until posting once again.

Nom|Aplem|Nom/Aplem - B E M S - Lead Builder - Clan Founder/Leader - Forum Creator

SwatOne/Tuevon - B E M S - Co-Hand Lead Builder

Ghost1560/Untamed - B E

Fluff-Is-Back/Fluffy - S - Lead Scripter (Server sided, not weapons)

Rusty/Rusty - B M S - Lead modeler

TNT?/TNT - B M

Eussorus/Eussorus - VM - Lead Video Maker - Clan Website Creator

Clan Forums : http://s3.excoboard.com/Plus

/!\ALL CLAN MEMBERS PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND, WHEN YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU GET ACTIVATED TO GO INTO GENERAL DISCUSSION AND POST A TOPIC SAYING YOU HAVE JOINED./!\

Clan Website : http://clan-plus.yolasite.com

Special thanks to Eussorus for the clan website.

Here are the servers that are currently being hosted by the clan. Goes Server Name, Host, Event, Link

None quite yet.

CURRENT PROJECT : TDM - Warfare

TDM - Warfare : Weapon set WIP.

We need your help :

We would love to hear some ideas from the public about what you would like to see on TDM - Warfare. Post your suggestions on themes and weapons and even a class setup.

Ideas for maps :

Winter Assault - TDM
Winter Explosion - Search and Destroy

Desert Assault - TDM
Desert Explosion - Search and Destroy

Ideas for weapons :

Sniper Rifles : M24SWS, Berreta M501
Assault Rifles : AN94, Franchi LF-58, Wimmersperg Spz-kr
Handguns : .600 Nitro Express, Smith & Wesson .500 S&W Magnum, SIGP250, Mark 23
GL's/RPG's : AG36, M79, Panzerfaust, RPG-76
Grenades : M67 Frag, M18 Smoke, M84 Stun
Battle Rifles : AR-10, FN-Fal, L1A1, AR-832
Shotguns : Beretta Silver Pigeon, Remington 870, USAS-12

Ideas for classes :

Assault
Defence
Medic
Tactical
Heavy
Agent
Engineer
Sniper
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:41:10 PM by Nom|Aplem|Nom »

Ooh, nice to see that you made a clan.  May I join?

Ooh, nice to see that you made a clan.  May I join?

You have to apply. I know you model so you can probably apply with making a model of a weapon or anything. Just make sure to read the "How To Join" section.

lawl, I do all of the catagories.

Scripting can be eliminated.  Building has gotten rusty.  Just take anything from my Model Dump
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:26:43 AM by SWAT One »

Scripting can be eliminated.  Building has gotten rusty.  Just take anything from my Model Dump

Those are old and I know you can do a-lot more. I will let you in, but can you make another model and show a picture of it on a post in here?

Welcome our newest members SwatOne and Untamed!

Aplem, can I host a server?

Anything TDMs, Death runs etc.

Our new clan project has been started, it is public but does have a password.

To prevent average idiots that just join these kind of servers and spam is the only reason for the pass.

If you wish to help here is the password : BUNYC

2 things:

I already have admin on your server.  Since I joined the clan, do I have to re-earn it?

My models are maybe returning.  My computer crashed and I lost my progress on a lovey grenade launcher.

2 things:

I already have admin on your server.  Since I joined the clan, do I have to re-earn it?

My models are maybe returning.  My computer crashed and I lost my progress on a lovey grenade launcher.

I will make a special for you, once you reach rank 2 I shall give you admin.

Also, I am sorry to hear your computer crashed on your very lovey nade launcher. I would love to see a re-make.

Also, when do you plan on stopping by the server and making a few builds based off the picture?

Finals

Edit:
I was thinking of giving you a model to script.  So far here's progress.

It's a bloodied ax called the Scalper.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:21:46 AM by SWAT One »