Author Topic: i need a partner to help make a game  (Read 2198 times)

is unity good? or easy?

is unity good? or easy?
as far as i know this was made with it so it has multiplayer capabilities, that would be a plus to good. I believe it has a nice physics engine too.

easy? looks easier than most other engines, where this one actually has a design interface rather than a bunch of scripts to be compiled.

ok im downloading it now

I bet my soul this will never be finished.

ok mega bear seriously why do you have to be that negative.. like i did say, your no better

seriously your such a jerk..

and btw it wont ever finish cuz its forever expanding, but the base wont take long at all. the map is tiny at first

and btw it wont ever finish cuz its forever expanding, but the base wont take long at all. the map is tiny at first
you say that like everything goes on forever. in my experience as a gamer, every game that "forever expanded" ended up a piece of stuff because of lack of resources. you will not have time, money, skill, or patience to continue adding to a game forever.

okay maybe not literally forever but i do have money. my dad is rich so my allowance is high and i have a job. and i am experienced in coding

okay maybe not literally forever but i do have money. my dad is rich so my allowance is high and i have a job. and i am experienced in coding

Doubt it, you don't know how to use an engine, nor which engine to actually use.

:( i just need someone that knows how to use an engine well

Members always post topics saying they're going to make a game or are looking for users to collaborate with. They always fail. The best way to make a game is to privately contact someone and get to work, not to post a topic about it with no preparation.

okay mega-bear lets get productive here. where can i contact someone ? also i downloaded unity and its actually really easy and user friendly

If this is finished, I will finger my star fish while it's covered in hydrochloric acid.

where can i contact someone ?

You're the one making the game broseph.

If this is finished, I will finger my star fish while it's covered in hydrochloric acid.

Your finger will burn very badly!

lol ewww. and brosef.. havent heard that in a while :p