Poll

Title says it all.

Internet Explorer
16 (10.5%)
Mozilla Firefox
46 (30.3%)
Google Chrome
79 (52%)
Safari
5 (3.3%)
Opera
4 (2.6%)
Some other browser
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author Topic: Which internet browser do you use the most?  (Read 4693 times)

Firefox, but I'm gonna start using chrome I think.



HUR CHROME IS FASTR. No it's not.
You're wrong; it is.
It's a general fact that it is.
Don't deny it to look cool because you're wrong.

Also I use Chrome.

Safari.
(BECAUSE I CAN YOU DIBBLEforgetS.)

Firefox

and your name is firefish

i see what you did there

what is opera? anyways I use Chrome.

Usually Chrome
but sometime it likes to be a richard, then i just use IE


Firefox. (Currently using FF 2)
I use Firefox, Chrome, and IE (at school)

i like night fox the best xd

I use Firefox 3.6 because I don't want to leave all my old add-ons behind. :c

Steelfox is pretty good

I really hate Rockfox and Psychicfox is just annoying

Don't get me started on Ghostfox

what is opera? anyways I use Chrome.
A Web Broswer with a built in Email Client and RSS reader and bittorrent client and web server

I use Safari when I am on my mac.

I use Google Chrome when I am on my bad windows computer.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:15:18 PM by Axolotl »