Author Topic: Comr4de's rather nifty space roleplays  (Read 34247 times)

What you should do is put something in the dead-end hallway by where us engineers like to hang-out, that would give them more to do.

Do you guys always torture your lead medic?

What you should do is put something in the dead-end hallway by where us engineers like to hang-out, that would give them more to do.
I'm already adding a power modulation system. Each time the reactor pulses, it adds 2 energy points to a max battery of 200, and certain ship functions consume power (shields, FTL, railguns, etc.) and when the battery is empty, these systems will cease to function.

of course, FTL will drain only when it's charging, as it's diverting power into a second battery. this means that in theory you can just recharge the jump drive immediately after completing a jump but this would lower your combat ability to very little

railguns will require 1 energy point per salvo, and shields will cost 1 energy point per second of operation.

this means that putting the railguns on full auto with shields up can quickly drain your battery.

com when we do next rp

the thing we fight: the infamous Blockland bilding pro!

The Packers have to win first

And sounds nice comrde

Comrade, what are you talking about? Will this be some sort of VCE setup?

Comrade, what are you talking about? Will this be some sort of VCE setup?
yes its VCE

and it's working. It takes a good 3 minutes of constant running for the battery to charge, and if anyone wants to see I'm hosting now

edit: loving stuff shields aren't behaving
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:41:47 PM by comr4de »

doublepost, reactor and energy-dependent systems online. This gives engineering something to do other than sit around with their thumbs up their asses

My Blockland randomly crashes when I load, sorry. :c
I'll be back later.

I just added some random happenings for when charging FTL. there's a 1% the reactor will fail and be inoperable for some time lol

I just added some random happenings for when charging FTL. there's a 1% the reactor will fail and be inoperable for some time lol

I remember when I made an iron man esque suit with power once, it was very tricky but awesome :D

Nevermind, I'm dumb.

Anyways will one be up today?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:23:06 AM by Snick0rz »

We should build part of a planet to have more rping "space."

1% seems rather high.