Author Topic: Comr4de's rather nifty space roleplays  (Read 34250 times)

Sorry for leaving yesterday, I had other matters to attend to. I'll be medic again if you'll have me.

It really is, It's because it's well run and com bans handicaps
a friend of mine named janeway (who mind u is coms secks lover <3333) got banned because he was being a moron, lol.

HEEREE we go!

The server is dead D:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:16:05 PM by Planr »

i fuked up the server init process everyone rejoin

Extinction, you are banned for one week because what happened today was utterly unacceptable. While qwepir may have been acting silly, that does not require that you flip stuff and shoot anything that moves. Also, you continually overrode the captain's authority.

Qwepir, because of what happened today I am changing the super admin pass. Remember how I said I couldn't trust you? This is why. Instead of coming to me and asking for help dealing with extinction, you spawned a rocket launcher and escalated this tenfold. In the future, just kick him and explain to me why. You were an admin, you didn't need to go on a killing spree.

edit: I won't be hosting tomorrow or sunday

edit2: gf wants to videochat, sorry guys  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:08:07 PM by comr4de »

Extinction has bothered me for a while. However, he's not always too bad. One week is fair.

I hope to join and finish my scout ship when I get the chance :D

alright I'm going to host for another hour because I need to change a couple of things

- engineering needs more stuff to do
- FTL

Extinction, you are banned for one week because what happened today was utterly unacceptable. While qwepir may have been acting silly, that does not require that you flip stuff and shoot anything that moves. Also, you continually overrode the captain's authority.

Ok, I understand some of this. However, Qwerpir shot me first. I had no choice but to defend myself.

Remember how I said I couldn't trust you?
you told that to me, not him

do i get a reward for being extra nice

do i get a reward for being extra nice
yes

you get to be chief engineer :cookieMonster: