Author Topic: Comr4de's rather nifty space roleplays  (Read 34234 times)

I need a proper job since Tingalz just sent me off to engineering with nothing to do.

I need a proper job since Tingalz just sent me off to engineering with nothing to do.
EVERYONE in engineering has nothing to do

I'm going to start adding random engine failures and stuff like that so you aren't too bored

My love android wasn't utilized so I ended up resorting to secondary maintenance protocol the entire time. No one tried to hack my programming to make me do fun things either.

Boring!

My love android wasn't utilized so I ended up resorting to secondary maintenance protocol the entire time. No one tried to hack my programming to make me do fun things either.

Boring!

we were too busy sitting around doing NOTHING

we were too busy sitting around doing NOTHING
Well I guess it's a realistic space roleplay then.

Well I guess it's a realistic space roleplay then.

I guess you're right. When you really get down to it, when nothing is going wrong, not a whole lot of people have really anything to do.

I love being the Engineer :c

com rad if you ever need help with any events just ask me and ill help!!!

EVERYONE in engineering has nothing to do
i like being an engineer because i get to sit down there and do nothing except blow up the warp core and make fun of the bridge crew with other engineers

It's a roleplay... If you have nothing to do, it's your fault.

Boring!
i didnt know you were a love android

whops

when will this be up again
sounds fun but last time I couldn't play because I was kicked due to being low priority when the server maxed and an admin jonied

when will this be up again
sounds fun but last time I couldn't play because I was kicked due to being low priority when the server maxed and an admin jonied
depending on wether or not I finish some important work I will be hosting but probably not roleplaying

Host please.
college apps are due tomorrow

i have one essay left to tweak then will host