Author Topic: Panic! at the disco.  (Read 4520 times)

Wait, I read the entire OP and following 5 posts thinking PatD was a game.

Lol

When I was eight, I was listening to Def Leopard, Fall Out Boy, and Coldplay,

Dear god, what has Disney channel done to our youth
When I was 8 I listened to Bob Marley and Green Day :s

I've heard a song or two

You should listen to some real music not synthesized pop or stuff like that. Listen to music that takes talent. Jimi hendrix led zeppelin and all of those guys. There music took real talent but 10 unders are unable to appreciate it. I have a dad that grew up during the time of good music. But ur parents are probably trying to be hip and let u listen to all that popular hipster stuff. If i spelled anything wrong im using my ipod so that is why

Wow. Late much?

Panic! At the Disco was cool when i was in 7th-8th grade. Im in 11th grade now.

Oh dear lord PatD is so awful, they're on par with Maroon 5 and Nickelback.

I think we all go through thst phase. When i was in 4th and 5th i thought that slipknot was the coolest band ever. When i listen to them now i only think of how awful they are

Oh dear lord PatD is so awful, they're on par with Maroon 5 and Nickelback.

Worst I can think of is Blink 182. I dont think they are as bad as them but they are close.

Their songs make no sense. the Title of the song has nothing to do with the song itself, and most of the songs are about death and stuff.

Born listening to Beatles. But I was obsessed with Sheryl Crow and Hillary Duff at 8 years old ;c

Anyways, lay him off. 8 year olds think everything they like is the stuff. He should learn to use the spell check button.

Yea, Ik, But there's only 2 songs that are the best, The ballad of monalisa and I write sins not tragadies.

:cookieMonster:

Bitch admitted the band sucks after making a topic about them. Why has no one caught this?

You should listen to some real music not synthesized pop or stuff like that. Listen to music that takes talent. Jimi hendrix led zeppelin and all of those guys. There music took real talent but 10 unders are unable to appreciate it. I have a dad that grew up during the time of good music. But ur parents are probably trying to be hip and let u listen to all that popular hipster stuff. If i spelled anything wrong im using my ipod so that is why

I use my iPhone all the time and I usually have ace grammar. Actually, if I didn't get an iPhone and go on the forums with it more often then my computer, I would still be using awful shorthand writing.