Author Topic: Brian Smith's Modification Topic of Terror  (Read 801 times)

Brian Smith's Modification Topic of Terror
About
I recently realized that if I made a modification topic, I can finally get opinions/idea's on all my mods. I can finally remember all my loving ideas and I can hold all my ideas. I can show off the mods I'm working on and get opinions on them. So really this really does benefit me. Then I can also keep track of my side projects I drop in my config folder. I think they are like 50 of them (lol). What also goes in my side project folder are my dead projects. theres a special folder in their for that. So without further a due, heres a bunch of stuff I've made that I feel like I should remember

Project List
Name
Description

2DMe.cs
I wanted to see if I could make a little thing that would make a command to give you a 2D Prospective of yourself. I failed to do so because the math was too boring/complex for me

BlockOS.cs
The first BlockOS. BlockOS1 was actually a little fun to play with

BPP1/2.cs
My attempt at making an ingame programming language. 1 was completely useless because it only had 1 command. 2 was never completed.

BrianBot.cs
My first chatbot, it generated sentences based of predefined sentence structures, I got bored of it

BriBot.cs
BriSENSE4. It includes a countdown, a poll and a working sentence generator

BrickBuddy.cs
A better BrickBuddy, idk why I never updated. I guess it's more hacky but more things to do

Calculator.cs
Based of strMath() function I tried to make.

DerrRPG_Farm.cs
A dead Farm Script I made for Derroith

duelmod.cs
A dead duel mod I never finished for Nobot

Farming.cs
A dead farm mod I made for myself but I never tested

ForumReader.cs
A half alive Forum Reader. I finished reading the list of topics, but even with Zack0Wack0's help. I never finished reading topics

Gamemode_ChinaRP.cs
A dead Ancient China RP mod. I was going to make different parts of little colony type things where you could join, which was ruled over by a god (preselected). I just wanted to some how incorporate the Recurve Bow, my favorite weapon in the game.

grammar.cs
My quick grammar mod, that capitalizes my sentences and adds a punctuation mark.

levelupstuff.cs
You level up in random things - doesn't effect you in anyway

MoreMath.cs
A failed calculator mod because strMath() didn't work

MovieStuff.cs
An Animated Print mod I never tested. Made for Young Rotations

NewApp.cs
Was supposed to automaticly post a new post on the BlockOS topic. It never worked

NewServerList.cs
I basically attempted to make my own Server List. Except I never finished it.

RedMen.cs
Made dead people when you died, you can carry around and stuff

StringMath.cs
Contains strMath()

Support_Pathfinding.cs
Me attempting to make a Pathfinding mod

System_FarmMod.cs
Yet another Farm Mod. This one is done but isn't my code.

System_SendFile
Lets me send files to my dedicated servers, never finished it

TTT.cs
A TTT (Trouble in Terrorists Town) mod I was making the other day. Gonna finish it in a bit

tradingcards
All my trading card files. I'm gonna host this eventually when I finish/do more with it

stuff. That was a lot of stuff. Ok. So now I'm going to start a list of things I've been working on recently, quick summery:
Newer Mods
Trouble in Terrorist Town - A quick TTT Mod I made after playing in Rykuta's GMOD server.
Trading Cards - A trading card mod.
BlockOS5 - More revisions on my BlockOS mod
BrianBots/ConvoBot - A mod that put cleverbot ingame, includes BriSENSE7 (newest) and convobot.cs
Minecraft - A minecraft mod.
Tron - A Tron Gamemode
JailMod - A jail mod
Hostbot - A Server Sided Chatbot to do my will
Acid Rain - A quick gamemode using my Rain Mod
Smithway - My racing mod
Survival Mode - A quick mod thats like Minecraft Survival Mode
TribalRP - My official Medieval Mod I poke at a lot.
UntitledProject - My official TDM/Building mod I poke at a lot.
*NEW*Empire Mod - My empire mod me and uxie are working on
*SEMINEW*Thorfin's CityRPG - My CityRPG modification I broke Sassy in some how. Includes drugs, jail escaping and a fancy shop system.

Ideas
1) Fancy Chat Mod - Only people who are within 64 bricks of you and don't have bricks between you can hear your chat.
2) Blockland++ - An attempt to make a simple programming language in Blockalnd
3) Chat Server - A server where you don't even play. You only chat. You have trading cards you can have fun with and some other neat features. Anyone who attempts to move their player gets some sort of punishment.
4) BlockOS6 - I have no idea about this

I'll probably make some neater things, make this a little more readable, other than that. This is it. I probably have a stuff ton more in my Extra's folder that I should post about, though this is the start of it. I haven't even talked about PyBricks yet lol. Whatever, these are mostly weird mods or concepts. I know BPP2.cs is 1 empty function  :cookieMonster: So, suggest/ask away.
if you have seen any of these mods and want to rate them, then please only rate the ones that are newer. Thanks. (x/10)

I dont know what else to say. Post any ideas you want I guess? Maybe things you want me to finish. Idk.

Hmm, most of them are not finished/given up on.

Hmm, most of them are not finished/given up on.
What happens is I start thinking something is really cool and would be fun to make
Though all my ideas involve unfun coding like stoopid math and stuff.
Thats exactly what happened to strMath()

Cool, but why is my farm thing on there, I already have a new one!

;)

Cool, but why is my farm thing on there, I already have a new one!

;)
I made it
so i decided to put it up.

Locking until I finish my part of ORPG.