L4D2 Mercy Hospital

Author Topic: L4D2 Mercy Hospital  (Read 2028 times)

You've  been waiting for it..... Me( Jitank ), Zane, Banana Man, and Sos have started on Hospital but we have a problem.... i have to get a new Bl key because i lost mine :c

More pictures

Last 1

Not bad, could include more pictures.
Looks alright.

Not bad, could include more pictures.
Looks alright.
Thx  ill post more.... my freinds gonna give me his key :P And if you have RTB Please can you contact zane and tell him jitank lost hid Blockland Code and that he can contact me on the forums

It looks good I think it would be fun to play on it.

this could be stolen, look's a tiny bit familiar.

I really like the use of the Player Brick as holograms. That is neat.

I really like the use of the Player Brick as holograms. That is neat.
Thx
I assure your it isnt stolen, lol if anything, people have been comming to my server while i was building and stole it

That's because Bushido made it.

He just added random stuff in.

That's because Bushido made it.

He just added random stuff in.
What are you talking about? 1. Bushido hasnt made the hospital for L4D2..... 2.Even if he did, off cores it would look simalar because they are based of the same map... 3. Dash3r, your just making stuff up

Edit: 4. If the map isnt completed, what would be the point of me stealing it and posting it? 5. why would my name ( Jitank ) be in the saferoom starting with the Blue J
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:06:57 PM by XxDignityxX »

why would my name ( Jitank ) be in the saferoom starting with the Blue J
Obviously you could have added that in, and I have no clue who this "Jitank" person you're claiming to be is.

Obviously you could have added that in, and I have no clue who this "Jitank" person you're claiming to be is.
You telling me you didnt see those other name in the safe room... and plus look at bushido's builds and look at mine...... We dont even build the same way....

Remember we have to restart on this cause of the huge issues with size.