Author Topic: Yosher = friend  (Read 4649 times)

I guess flaming wasnt the right word choice.
Change it with "being an handicap"

I guess flaming wasnt the right word choice.
Change it with "being an handicap"

Everybody who has drama'd me has never given a valid reason why they hated me so much.
You're pretty much doing the same thing now and I'd say that's being a handicap too.

Its because your stupid.
Every post you make is stupid

You basically go around with out ever making a point and just spewing bullstuff.

Its because your stupid.
Every post you make is stupid

You basically go around with out ever making a point and just spewing bullstuff.

That's what you've been saying throughout the whole loving topic.

Give an example. That's what I'm asking.

That's what you've been saying throughout the whole loving topic.

Give an example. That's what I'm asking.
I'll give you an example, how about fat richard son.

The OP has a fine example of your stupidity.
You couldve gone without saying that you know, it wasn't witty or funny. It was stone cold.

The OP has a fine example of your stupidity.
You couldve gone without saying that you know, it wasn't witty or funny. It was stone cold.

I agree that was a richard move.
But he is saying that throughout all my posts I'm being a loving handicap.
I don't see how.

I'm with yosher on this one, he's alright.

Let's not forget, all Yosher did was say he didn't like a build, say the OP might get mad cause of the negative remark then he explains afterwards why he thought it was bad.

In my deepest honest opinion, OP is stupid and Yosher is alright.

Okay hold on a second here people, I think you're either jumping a bandwagon or aren't looking at this deep enough: Yosher has not done anything wrong. The example in the original post was a weak example at best. It was scraping the barrel as Ephialtes would say and it's pretty pathetic. Yosher does not cause a stir at all from what I've seen and as he stated in the first page, you are a hypocrite. Yosher, don't kid yourself. It wasn't a richard move. It was fair to say completely and all Sigma has been doing is calling him a handicap repeatedly. I haven't once seen a logical arguement from him in this topic apart from a variety of stuff throwing done by himself. Jesus.

^agreed

honestly, i think Sigmas more in the wrong than Yosher.
i've seen sigma do handicapped ass stuff and instigate much more than i've seen yosher do.

i guess what i learned from all of this...
is that friendship is magic
will you be my friend, yosher?

i guess what i learned from all of this...
is that friendship is magic
will you be my friend, yosher?

i'm confused
but okay