Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)

Poll

is this game fuckin epic?

yes
28 (8.9%)
yes
9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 156557 times)

I dunno. Sounds like a bug to me. So, how would you like the leveling to go?

Everyone gets the xp when you work together to kill an enemy, and I'm pretty sure someone doesn't even have to attack the enemy, just stand near it, to get the xp

Everyone gets the xp when you work together to kill an enemy, and I'm pretty sure someone doesn't even have to attack the enemy, just stand near it, to get the xp
No, you have to have hit the enemy at least once.

After that, the distance doesn't matter.

Yeah currently I noticed that the first person to join a server sets the monster's levels. When stony joined my server first last night the monsters were higher level than when I joined first.

Its also easier to take down enemies in orange or red with a group

Then this is a multiplayer game. Playing alone is practically worthless. Everything is balanced for multiplayer. Apparently when those sword icon missions are completed everyone on the server gets exp. This is an MMORPG with 4 players.

Then this is a multiplayer game. Playing alone is practically worthless. Everything is balanced for multiplayer. Apparently when those sword icon missions are completed everyone on the server gets exp. This is an MMORPG with 4 players.
Or then just a game where you can explore the world in a party of 4.

Also, you can play with more than 4 players.

Anyone hosting? I would if I knew how to change world

How do you get into a Palace/Castle?
Do you need bombs to get in?

Edit: Nevermind, found a big gaping hole into the castle on one side.
Never found one on the one I was at earlier.

How do you get into a Palace/Castle?
Do you need bombs to get in?
You gotta look for the entrance. I was confused about them too at first.

It is an alpha.

It does say he's planning for MMORPG sized server support though.

Flys make really gross pets. Give them a fruit basket and emulate Lord of the Flies.
What?

Also, you can play with more than 4 players.
The site says 2-4 people in servers. Some people have hacked to support 64 players though.

It is an alpha.

It does say he's planning for MMORPG sized server support though.
That's the only hope I have. That things are going to change a lot. I think I will check back with this game once it's properly released and hope it doesn't go the way of Minecraft's constant releases.

That's the only hope I have. That things are going to change a lot. I think I will check back with this game once it's properly released and hope it doesn't go the way of Minecraft's constant releases.
Yeah, I don't think that'l happen.
I think that once the proper release of this game happens, the only updates will be bugfixes, and possibly adding new items or mobs and such on a non-regular basis.