Lord tony is trolling in the anime topic by posting pony pictures.

Author Topic: Lord tony is trolling in the anime topic by posting pony pictures.  (Read 18931 times)

YOU DON'T SAY.

it's like plugging up your ears and yelling "nananana", that's how childish it is.
You're right.

You're right.

no he's wrong!!! just add him to the ignore script!!!!!

Ignore everyone to be king of the forum.

Ignore everyone to be king of the forum.
1. Why is your pony sad?
2. Why do you even have a pony as an icon.

1. Why is your pony sad?
We will never find out.

1. Why is your pony sad?

don't start this ..

don't start this ..
Don't start what? I was just interviewing. What idoit would have pictures of a pony on a boy's game. Not to be mean, cause girl's can play to, but Lord Tony seems like a boy...  :panda:

Don't start what? I was just interviewing. What idoit would have pictures of a pony on a boy's game. Not to be mean, cause girl's can play to, but Lord Tony seems like a boy...  :panda:
complete this sentence: girls doing things intended for boys or boys doing things intended for girls hurts themselves, society, or others because ______

listen, blocklandrules31622.

i think this forum is too mature for you.
go outside for 5 years and return and then we'll talk.

obvious troll is obvious

Yar, because Legos are so manly!

Lizzy did you make my fanart?

1. Why is your pony sad?
Shut up with the ponys