Author Topic: The (Poorly Drawn) Adventures of Bronson Conroy (& Sgt. George Blackfalcon III)  (Read 39826 times)

what about the othre three jeeps

do they contain reinforcements

what about the othre three jeeps

do they contain reinforcements

Those were the reinforcements.

oh derp

okay keep driving but at a lower speed. keep a car's width gap between each car

Everyone died! The imps were secretly filled with an airborne strain of anthrax that was released into the atmosphere when their bodies began to decompose after you killed them.

Everyone died! The imps were secretly filled with an airborne strain of anthrax that was released into the atmosphere when their bodies began to decompose after you killed them.

Haha no

That violates both the Geneva Convention and my own personal ethics.

That violates both the Geneva Convention and my own personal ethics.

Imps are too lovey not to be killed by anthrax.

You catch up with the imp. He notices you

(Yes I know the exclamation mark is on his head, shut up)

Dear Daemon, how the forget would you even get anthrax?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:11:23 PM by Mr. Jelly »

Acquire 1 bottle of imp elixir, dropped by imp. It is a corked glass vial and within is a bubbling, translucent, fuming red liquid. It heats up rapidly as you touch it. Its other properties are unknown.

Acquire 1 bottle of imp elixir, dropped by imp. It is a corked vial, glass, and within is a bubbling, translucent, fuming red liquid. It heats up rapidly as you touch it. Its other properties are unknown.

Maybe I'll add poisoned ammunition later on, but.

Seriously. Enough of your anthrax special interest.

Maybe I'll add poisoned ammunition later on, but.

Seriously. Enough of your anthrax special interest.

Yeah really, nobody needs to know about how you shove rusty anthrax infected poles deep up your bumhole.

It's imp elixir. Nothing to do with anthrax. Could be useful in beating the imps somehow.

Focus on what needs to be done now.

Possible suggestions:

Take prisoner
Stalk
Vroom vroom motherforgeters