Author Topic: Nvm :)  (Read 607 times)

So if anybody is willing to get over the fact that it is Hamachi and join then i made 3 Hamachi networks for it, "BlocklandSurvival1""BlocklandSurvival2", and "BlocklandSurvival3", the pass to all of them is 123. once you join one my server IP is 5.13.162.150
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 11:15:33 PM by MyNameIsYou »

why the forget did you make more than one?

why the forget did you make more than one?
Hamachi only allows for 5 people per network

im in
Ok good, if i get just a few more people then i will start it, i dont really need all 20 :P

Hamachi only allows for 5 people per network
What. I've had more than that in a network before.

Damn it why did it have to be Hamachi, cant you port forward its actually pretty easy, someone just has to explain it the right way if you don't understand.

Damn it why did it have to be Hamachi, cant you port forward its actually pretty easy, someone just has to explain it the right way if you don't understand.
'Ehh, sometimes it's the router itself.
My previous router had instructions and a fairly simple setup for forwarding ports and I tried many times to forwards the ports for Blockland and Minecraft.
It would go through perfectly, but no matter what, I could never get people to connect as it would only ever list the ports as closed, despite telling me in the router setup that it's forwarded.

Also, he might not be able to access his router settings personally or his parents might not allow him to.
My parents dislike me going near the router settings incase I accidentally break the router.
Despite the fact that I'd know better than them on how to fix any damage that I could do, they're still wary of letting me near it.

Anyway, I might have a go tomorrow as it's pretty late right now.
Are you able to post when you're hosting and such?

In my case, I simply cannot port forward due to my internet setup.

I know how but my mom doesn't trust me :P