HOLY stuff! SIMCITY IS BACK!

Author Topic: HOLY stuff! SIMCITY IS BACK!  (Read 4008 times)

They should make a Streets of Sim City 2, and make it so that you can out your cities in this game into Streets of Sim City 2.  It was fun doing that with Sim City 2000, hell I spent so many hours making big cities just to play them in Streets of Sim City.

Cool game, someday I will buy it.

Maxis will do fine...

Its just EA that will ruin it

Would it be possible to buy the physical copy to install, so I dont have to use origin?

Would it be possible to buy the physical copy to install, so I dont have to use origin?
would you really go to that much trouble to not use origin? it's seriously not that bad, all i do is disable origin ingame, and launch origin through steam and then bam, steam overlay in origin games

it'd be cool if they made a mix of the sims and simcity.
So you could build a giant city and then go down into it in more detail, and customize each house if you wanted with customization for people to.

I have them both and I have no problems in using them both.
You people are just big babies
this

I have them both and I have no problems in using them both.
You people are just big babies
Problem is that I don't feel like having two DRM's on my machine.  Steam has many more games, users, and less EA than Origin, so the better choice is obvious.

I can see EA forcing maxis to dumb down the gameplay, make the game look cartoony, and they overcharge the price on these games.