Author Topic: Wikipedia's Anti-SOPA/PIPA Blackout  (Read 11895 times)

you guys know there is a droid/iphone app that scans barcodes and tells you if that company supports sopa right?
its a major boycott tool that im sure you will all ignore. support the ones who want to take your freedoms away, its easier.

well whatever sopa does won't harm me because i don't live in the us (it's only us right?)

i need my wikipedia god damn it

Just use the Dutch Wikipedia, the English one is the one that's getting blacked out.

you guys know there is a droid/iphone app that scans barcodes and tells you if that company supports sopa right?
its a major boycott tool that im sure you will all ignore. support the ones who want to take your freedoms away, its easier.
possible link?

Just use the Dutch Wikipedia, the English one is the one that's getting blacked out.
Dutch one sucks though, and not as much information as English one. ;-;

Dutch one sucks though, and not as much information as English one. ;-;

That's cuz of the weed.

Bisjac just become a politician already.

Good job Wikipedia. :J

Edit: 10,000th post. :O
Jesus Christ Mega you post alot

I'm writting letters to my senator and representative about the bills for my government class. I'll be able to vote by then so they MAY read it.

gugughgghghhghg
hey internet, taking away my conveniences doesn't make me support whatever dumb cause it's for, it just annoys me that you are rendering your service useless.

gugughgghghhghg
hey internet, taking away my conveniences doesn't make me support whatever dumb cause it's for, it just annoys me that you are rendering your service useless.
man you don't get the point of a protest do you