Author Topic: NoOb AlErT NoOb AlErT  (Read 2908 times)

He knows the plan but hes stupid enough to still join the server!(you look at that post and tell me its not handicapped)

Just to let you know, TBC only accepts people we know can build. We accepted lalam hence hes a pretty good builder...

hmm I highly dislike Lalam for being a moron, picking fights with newbs, and generally pissing off the admins with random ass questions or stupid comments

ex:
(I enter the server)

Lalalam24: FU RONIN!
Ronin: ...

I would have to say, your not welcome for a long time.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 08:28:03 PM by Ronin »

hmm I highly dislike Lalam for being a moron, picking fights with newbs, and generally pissing off the admins with random ass questions or stupid comments

ex:
(I enter the server)

By the way the only reason is because you are a jerk ask anyone they will tell you... And when did i ever pick a fight with a newb, Eh? Tell me the name of one noob

LaLaM24, Bushido. Just plain dumbness, and stupidity. AND don't forget meanness. Who Else thinks they are mean and noobs? Like for one- bushido said he made a pokeball a month ago, when i made one RIGHT when i got blockland, (about march 1st)and he says he made one first. I Am an extreme noob, and I highly reccomend you ban me from your server b4 you are crushed with dumbness, stupidity, and meanness, too.
Red=lol
Blue=That makes you a noob, and learn how to type, you cant be stupidity!?!?

ex:
(I enter the server)

By the way the only reason is because you are a jerk ask anyone they will tell you... And when did i ever pick a fight with a newb, Eh? Tell me the name of one noob

lalam was nice to me when i was a noob