Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47672 times)

His only files involve anyone he hates or has had a relationship with.
Hate files: ∞
Relationship files: ???

Has he actually had a relationship that wasn't an animal or someone over the internet?
Every time he comes back he sounds more and more unpleasant, but I guess it makes sense since his house burnt down.

Hate files: ∞
Relationship files: ???

Has he actually had a relationship that wasn't an animal or someone over the internet?
Very unlikely.

there's only one way.

they must insult eachother one of them commits Self Delete.
That's what I'm most afraid of right now.

Stocking might try to eat herself.

They both seem to wage wars, Iban vs. the entirety of the forums, and Stocking against Tony.

Stocking might try to eat herself.
Naw man, I'm serious.
I don't want that stuff happening here.

I actually have a big thing for love and cuddling. I really want to have a girl wrap her arms around me and squeeze.

Oh well. There are alternatives for that.

Time to head back up north, fellas. I do not want to risk losing this account. The original idea was to stay out of Off Topic entirely, but I'm really bad at that, ^^;

I enjoy you guy's company. I've always considered this forum my family. I've been around long enough that it has outlived some all of my pets.

P.S. The archive of all Blockland members burned with my house, with the exception of Stocking's, which was saved to ichverbot.com in case I ever needed to post any of it.

He probably has mine too.

I actually have a big thing for love and cuddling. I really want to have a girl wrap her arms around me and squeeze.

Time to head back up north, fellas. I do not want to risk losing this account. The original idea was to stay out of Off Topic entirely, but I'm really bad at that, ^^;

I enjoy you guy's company. I've always considered this forum my family. I've been around long enough that it has outlived some all of my pets.

P.S. The archive of all Blockland members burned with my house, with the exception of Stocking's, which was saved to ichverbot.com in case I ever needed to post any of it.
D: And I wanted to know what you collected on me...

you really could have left that part out

fun fact: iban types in "i love you" in google translate and clicks to hear it by voice

then he types "wanna forget" and does the same thing

he broke his last computer by jizzing inside of it

Later man, you take care of yourself.
And if you can, try to walk down a better road.

Naw man, I'm serious.
I don't want that stuff happening here.
Ima eat myself up tonight!! i poured ketchup and mustard on me MMM i taste so good.. cant wait to eat the rest of my weiner.. he*ck ya...... ($eat it loud$)

Honestly I don't know if I'd feel important or creeped out if someone had an internet file about me.
Probably both.