Author Topic: SOPA/PIPA struck? concluded in OP.  (Read 606 times)

I'm as sick of these threads as you are and this is not a "OGM has u hrd of SOPA? no1 has i must alert the wurld!!1" thread, it's just that i was blocked from a site with this image-

I can't tell if it was actually blocked or the site put it up for awareness due to the "Stop SOPA" thing. Site: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki

Have you seen this anywhere else? (also am i late, ive been away for a while)

CONCLUSION: No it isn't real, says blocked to Americans whilst i live in Australia.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 10:52:48 PM by Clone v.117 »

Remember how many websites are protesting SOPA and PIPA like wikipedia? This is basically what the protesting sites are doing.

not real, look at the top black bar.

who uses elderscrolls.wikia anyways? I use UESP

who uses elderscrolls.wikia anyways? I use UESP
Twas first link fool.

not real, look at the top black bar.
That's what i was thinking but they could have just allowed the site to put it there.

Remember how many websites are protesting SOPA and PIPA like wikipedia? This is basically what the protesting sites are doing.
They are?

Honestly when politicians are able to stir this much crap on the internet, they are doing something wrong.

Nevermind, it is just put up by the site.
conclusion be in op
This can now die like all sopa threads should.

They are?
Indeed, in fact, Wikipedia is shutting down its English articles for 24 hours in less than 1 hour. Better finish up your homework now :3.