Poll

GARFELD CLAN A NEW CAT CLAN ERA - whos yuor fav. character on GARFEILD?!?

Garfeild
93 (33.8%)
Odie
13 (4.7%)
Snoopy
34 (12.4%)
Tom and Jerry
103 (37.5%)
Jon
6 (2.2%)
Nermal
26 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: GARFELD - a cool friendly clan ~ just a coouple of anime fur frendly gay/bi pals  (Read 105870 times)

I highly expect an alt now. (or troll)

but yes, they do.

I highly expect an alt now. (or troll)

but yes, they do.
well that doesnt matter.. I am immune to TROLLING and I will still make this clan make it towards the top:
p.s. we are a serious clan, back off before you hurt my feelings and i might flag your.

1. Clearly. Stop trying to be an internet tough guy, nobody likes it.

2. Do not pay attention to anybody who obviously is faking an app.

3. Don't be an idiot

and you will do fine.

If you do not understand what I just said, you are either an idiot or you are a troll. I will know that because nobody is that stupid.
lets wait and see for my result.
i cannot believe I am (90% sure) feeding a troll.

Arekan, you are stupid

1. Clearly. Stop trying to be an internet tough guy, nobody likes it.

2. Do not pay attention to anybody who obviously is faking an app.

3. Don't be an idiot

and you will do fine.

If you do not understand what I just said, you are either an idiot or you are a troll. I will know that because nobody is that stupid.
lets wait and see for my result.
thank you for good tips. But i think i can keep care of my own clan (for now..)

Arekan, you are stupid

I do not have the local attributes to be mental.

I am getting tired of this garfeld clan and I wish for all the spam threads to stop.

I am getting tired of this garfeld clan and I wish for all the spam threads to stop.
well what if they are just "below average" or "average" builders? and you are just hurting thier self esteem by calling them spam threads!? IMO (in my opinion) its not nice and you should stop posting in here before you hurt more of the builders out there.
 (P.S. WE ARE A SERIOUS CLAN!! We do not accept TROLLS in this clan, any trolls in the forums: please report it here!)

then by all means bump it and start stuff because that will stop them, right

I am talking about the applications. I know those people don't build like that, they are just doing it for the lulz.

I am not trying to troll. I am serious too.
(end of my posts, i don't want to look any more stupider than I am)

Also, Sigma

Wtf. A 1-2 minute bump? Are you serious?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 01:38:57 AM by Arekan »

A bumps a bump. Coming in here and looking like a handicap isnt going to make it go away

I am talking about the applications. I know those people don't build like that, they are just doing it for the lulz.

I am not trying to troll. I am serious too.
(end of my posts, i don't want to look any more stupider than I am)

Also, Sigma

Wtf. A 1-2 minute bump? Are you serious?
please give me proof that they do not BUILD like that.. becuase those were some really neat + radical buildings back there in the gallery, and by giving some cool tips It could help them build better and get them accepted into clan.....

please give me proof that they do not BUILD like that.. becuase those were some really neat + radical buildings back there in the gallery, and by giving some cool tips It could help them build better and get them accepted into clan.....
Joke app:

Serious app:

If you still can't comprehend that the applications you're getting are jokes, just completely close the clan.