Luigi's Mansion (WIP)

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion (WIP)  (Read 12641 times)

Gotta love how fast builds Ive been working on for a long time are buried by random crap.
Whats up with that?

Gotta love how fast builds Ive been working on for a long time are buried by random crap.
Whats up with that?
The charm of the gallery. Everyone can start a thread, so everyone WILL start a thread, no matter how much effort was put into the build. The only solution to this is bumping builds that are worth being bumped. 

The only solution to this is bumping builds that are worth being bumped. 

Its a shame that all that is bumped, is trash with hateful posts while all the really nice stuff sinks.

The majority of my topics die after 2 pages... sigh
sadfaec

Its a shame that all that is bumped, is trash with hateful posts while all the really nice stuff sinks.
qft
It's sad how topics about Hydra's snake and such get's more comments than this topic.

sadfaec
I'm lucky if my threads anywhere last that long.

10/10
This made my day, very well done.

qft
It's sad how topics about Hydra's snake and such get's more comments than this topic.

Hold on, lemme go post how awesome that is right now.

Hold on, lemme go post how awesome that is right now.
massive beetle snake

qft

There is a secret room with a bunch of [spoiler]s in it, the one in the butlers room (through the mousehole).
Just use the ingame gameboy thingy and take a picture of it, and zoom, your into the secret [spoiler] room.

There is a secret room with a bunch of [spoiler]s in it, the one in the butlers room (through the mousehole).
Just use the ingame gameboy thingy and take a picture of it, and zoom, your into the secret [spoiler] room.

Ive got that built, if you get small you can walk through the mouse hole into the secret room.
Although I'm pretty sure at this point its not so much of a spoiler as a nostalgic reminder.

To those who haven't played the game, Id say its one of the most different of the Mario Franchise and I highly recommend it.

where did you get the boxes?
do want :cookieMonster:

where did you get the boxes?
do want -snip-

The boxes?
Do you mean the Crate Prints?

if only I didn't let my cousin take my gamecube, I could hook it up to my PC and play it again...WIT MA PC.

oh, and I can check out content that wasn't in the game, like the test room. (Go search it up on youtube, interesting stuff)