Author Topic: generic thread about sopa  (Read 2434 times)

I don't see the problem.
If they're really going to do it, what I doubt, what would be the next thing that happens?
Exactly, riot. A big loving riot. They're going to regret censoring it and afterwards will either undo it or they will simply get killed. That's how it sadly will end.

I don't see the problem.
If they're really going to do it, what I doubt, what would be the next thing that happens?
Exactly, riot. A big loving riot. They're going to regret censoring it and afterwards will either undo it or they will simply get killed. That's how it sadly will end.
The problem is that most people don't want to see the entire first page of off-topic covered in "OMFG SOPA" topics. One topic is enough.

Because that was totally the point of my post.

Because that was totally the point of my post.
Because your post was totally related to what we're discussing in this topic. We're discussing the stupid amount of SOPA topics, not SOPA itself.

Because your post was totally related to what we're discussing in this topic. We're discussing the stupid amount of SOPA topics, not SOPA itself.
Really? Well 3/4 of this thread's content is about how everyone feels about SOPA and since im neither for or against SOPA, since I never have an opinion to such stupid idiotic stuff, this thread might be the perfect place to post it into