Author Topic: Server Could Not Verify Your Blockland ID?  (Read 2749 times)

I tried running my dedicated server today (as it worked PERFECTLY yesterday) but when I hit the join button to join into my server the error in the picture comes up. (When I run the ded. server shortcut it says that it is working. I have already tried re-entering my key and joining an online game)

How can I fix this?

This is a problem with the server connecting to the Master Server to authenticate your Blockland ID. It needs to do this to prevent players without valid keys from playing online.

Check to make sure that your firewall will allow connections to the Master Server. Post your console.log

Also: Is this just for your server or any server you try to join?

No, this is just when I try and host a dedicated server.

Okay, then I think it's just that your server can't authenticate you because of a connection problem. What firewalls do you have?

Also, start dedi, start blockland, join dedi, get kicked out, close client, quit(); in dedi, post console.log

I have Norton Business suite, and then I also have a Sonic Wall that blocks all the communications before they come into my network. I have already port forwarded my ports on it though. And the dedicated server was working fine before so its not my connection. Id rather not give you my console, they are IP addressees in it.

disable norton, ask it sucks, and check sonicwall's security setting.

I feel Norton has been doing its job so I like it, the Sonic Wall doesnt block anything like that so Im guessing its Blockland?

I feel Norton has been doing its job so I like it, the Sonic Wall doesnt block anything like that so Im guessing its Blockland?
No you have something blocking any incoming/outgoing connections from blockland.