Author Topic: Recommend me a good time waster  (Read 5015 times)

I've read some of your posts you have made over the past years but right now, in this very moment, you're acting like you're just new to the internet. Getting all angry about people using friend as a swear word and being tribal on the internet.

It's bad and could ruin your social status in your town but who gives one over the internet?
If something bad happens I say gay. If someone acts stupid towards me I call him a friend.
Not because I'm against gays, not even because I call him that because he might be gay.
For most of us it's a swear word like any other.
I don't see you flipping out about calling someone an starfish. Because, you can't be a different body part because you're a human and not an starfish.
worst argument award 2012
there isn't a race/type of people that are literally starfishs

Stuntman, I applaud your persistence; really though, I don't understand what you're actually getting at, here.

What's weird is that after WhoDa? said he wanted a pinch more respect because he's an older member, you kept trying to shift the orient of the argument that you started (keyword: YOU) in the first place. What started as a request for respect, you turned it into "racial comments, or described by yourself

bigotry/racism/loveism

I reread the whole thread, and not a single comment toward racism was mentioned by the party leading against you in the whole argument itself. So either you're implying that WhoDa?'s argument was oriented to hate comments towards races, or you're just mentally handicapped.

Although, having your previous 'stunts' in mind, the latter feels more appropriate as an explanation.

So, I propose you stop trying to get ahead of yourself, stop putting words into other people's mouth and stop trying to start arguments left and right. This kind of behavior leads to an eventual ban, and while it would fix a lot of problems, wouldn't be an indefinite solution.

I then will repeat myself, go away. There is nothing here for you to accomplish, and there is nobody willing to take you seriously for it to be considered a full blown argument.


Edit: As an afterthought, realizing your history, I'd like to say that if you're going to do some half-assed reply on how I'm homoloveual and my mother is fat, don't even bother. That's not going to make anyone reconsider your place as the village idiot.

i didn't call whoda tribal/loveist/bigoted, i called proog that because he is

i didn't call whoda tribal/loveist/bigoted, i called proog that because he is

When I implied "WhoDa?" making said comments, I actually forgot to include the rest of the opposing side of the party with WhoDa. Their actions and replies affect WhoDa's stance in the 'argument'

I don't exactly recall anyone making any genuine racial hate comments. Stop pulling things from your behind.

When I implied "WhoDa?" making said comments, I actually forgot to include the rest of the opposing side of the party with WhoDa.

I don't exactly recall anyone making any genuine racial hate comments. Stop pulling things from your behind.
defending the use of the word "friend" as an insult is hate against homoloveuals, no matter what way you frame it

defending the use of the word "friend" as an insult is hate against homoloveuals, no matter what way you frame it

In your perspective, yes.

But then again, you've proven that you don't have an educated perspective and are an unreliable source of everlasting information.

"friend" can be used as more than an insult towards those of a certain loveuality.

defending the use of the word "friend" as an insult is hate against homoloveuals, no matter what way you frame it

I don't give a stuff about homoloveuals, they can be loveually inclined to men all they want but I am not going to give up a general usage insult just because it was somehow attributed to them by society.
I wouldn't call a homoloveual man a friend anyway, because I don't associate friendry and homoloveuality at all.

If you want to make a vague attempt at being a smart arse, friend meant a bundle of sticks many many centuries before it was associated with homoloveual men, so you can just piss off

In your perspective, yes.

But then again, you've proven that you don't have an educated perspective and are an unreliable source of everlasting information.

"friend" can be used as more than an insult towards those of a certain loveuality.
but the usage of it still isn't right. would you call someone a monday?
I don't give a stuff about homoloveuals, they can be loveually inclined to men all they want but I am not going to give up a general usage insult just because it was somehow attributed to them by society.
I wouldn't call a homoloveual man a friend anyway, because I don't associate friendry and homoloveuality at all.

If you want to make a vague attempt at being a smart arse, friend meant a bundle of sticks many many centuries before it was associated with homoloveual men, so you can just piss off
except friend was an insult towards gay people before it was a general usage insult

except friend was an insult towards gay people before it was a general usage insult

Except
I don't give a stuff about homoloveuals, so you can just piss off

but the usage of it still isn't right. would you call someone a monday?

No, because the word "monday" is a derogatory term against African Americans, Latino Americans and others who have a darker skin color.

The word "friend" used to be derogatory towards Homoloveual individuals, but it's modern popular use isn't the same.

The word "friend" used to be derogatory towards Homoloveual individuals and bundles of sticks, but it's modern popular use isn't the same.

Fixed for you, buddy

Man why do my gay jokes about Stuntman always make interesting arguments.

No, because the word "monday" is a derogatory term against African Americans, Latino Americans and others who have a darker skin color.

The word "friend" used to be derogatory towards Homoloveual individuals, but it's modern popular use isn't the same.
being the accepted usage doesn't make it right. it used to be accepted in the olden dayes (and still somewhat today) that women absolutely had to stay at home, take care of babby, and not get an actual job. it was accepted that they were forced into this. did that make it right?


Jesus loving christ stuntman needs to leave this community lol