Author Topic: Yuki's garfeld vs. nermals DM  (Read 3417 times)

you noobs need to stop discreminating garfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention the host bought the low ID? Atleast, that's what i think, consitering the server is horrible.
I thought he bought it, because I thought he banned me, but it was one of the stupid admins.

you noobs need to stop discreminating garfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, I see Garfeld as a clan that take all the stupidity of Blockland, and piles it up into a giant heap of handicapped, covered in the excrement of trolls, led by the most massive troll.

OT: If they weren't supposed to go passed the fence, then make it so they cannot do so, even by accident.

If you do it by accident, you had more than enough time to return to the battlefield.

Honestly, I see Garfeld as a clan that take all the stupidity of Blockland, and piles it up into a giant heap of handicapped, covered in the excrement of trolls, led by the most massive troll.

OT: If they weren't supposed to go passed the fence, then make it so they cannot do so, even by accident.
This is the worst post in this thread.

I'm pleased to announce the garfeld clan is recruiting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SscynVrfwyk

My name is Iban and I block people on Blockland to quell my rectal bleeding.

Yep.

What is this post

if you premeditated that the server was goingto be awful then why join in the first place

Garfield, go back to bed.

if you premeditated that the server was goingto be awful then why join in the first place
that's like saying
i don't know if skydiving is going to kill me so i won't do it
you can't read a book by the
cover
thing