Author Topic: Cargo plane!  (Read 9856 times)

its not that easy noob

Sorry. >.< It was fun. Anyways, there the Box Truck, turn that into a plane model, and make it fly, and then theres your Cargo Plane.
if you think its that easy, why haven't you done it?

Sorry. >.< It was fun. Anyways, there the Box Truck, turn that into a plane model, and make it fly, and then theres your Cargo Plane.
if you think its that easy, why haven't you done it?

He didn't say that it was easy. All he was saying was what it would look like.

Jeez. Did I EVER say it was easy? Better then just recreating the script. Take the Box Truck, Change the model to....How about Airliner? Then add the Cargo place in the back, Make the movement to the Airliner, but keep the part where you can open the back by pressing Space Bar, then your ready to go.

Sorry for Double post. but

BUMP

:cookieMonster: will have revenge on you Nellis but anyways the box truck is a great example but you can hop in back in box truck so itll be hard. the back youll have to make it so you cant fall out when not open BTW have you ever thought about driver? the driver can and will be annoying when he is flying he can open back and drop you off... not too menshon parachutes for safety. SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST! also in DM you can trick have someone get in back (keep door close while he is in) Fall damage on drop him off in air while he does not have a parachute (BTW thats you Nellis falling) and cargo plane can be usefull well for me some one sitting in the back and shoot a minigun while back open would be nice
(P.S. srry for long post

I wonder if i could do it........

I wonder if i could do it........
You probably can't.

By the way, way to bump.

Is this a good example for a cargo plane?

looks nice but i think the engiens are on the wrong part of the jet

Is this a good example for a cargo plane?
Yes, but use propellers.

Propellers am win. :D Plus, the engine is supposed to be under the win.

I dont care if this topic is bumped, i would love to see one of these made.

alot of the mods are being postponed due to the fact of V9, so this might be one of the mods

I'd love it "hey push me on the count of three" "I allready pushed you" "aieeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Hmm... This has been bumped