Author Topic: Film Photogaphy  (Read 1648 times)

Here.

That is the camera I have, but it doesn't have FM3A printed on it.
Instead of a 50mm lens, the one that I use is 35mm.
It has a few shutter speeds, the more noteworthy ones being "250," "1000," and "B," which continues the exposure as long as you hold the shutter button.
If there's anything else you want to know, just ask.

go into town, do some urban photography, get some long roads.
or get a wide lens and take advantage of some small spaces
I might do that eventually
I wont get a wide lens though, for one I bet it'd be hard finding one for this camera, and also because I want a DSLR camera at some point and would rather put whatever money might go into that lens into it

I got this baby <3

Want a digital camera though :c

I might do that eventually
I wont get a wide lens though, for one I bet it'd be hard finding one for this camera, and also because I want a DSLR camera at some point and would rather put whatever money might go into that lens into it
Well a 35 is a slight wide lens to begin with, and if you look on craigslist, there are some old film camera kits for <$100, sometimes <$50.  People just don't know the value of what they have. 

I got my AE-1, a 50mm f/1.8, 28-80mm f/3.5 macro, 70-210mm f/3.5 macro, and optical doubler, a power film advance, a flash unit, some filters and a case all for $100. 

I got my AE-1, a 50mm f/1.8, 28-80mm f/3.5 macro, 70-210mm f/3.5 macro, and optical doubler, a power film advance, a flash unit, some filters and a case all for $100. 
stuff
maybe I'll try to find something like that then

At school I'm doing a lot of printing & black and white. Film is so much more rewarding then digital.

-tyler pieper-

holy stuff
we both like deadmau5, doctor horrible, daft punk, skrillex, conan and rise against
holy stuff
holy
stuff.
we were made for eachother

holy stuff
we both like deadmau5, doctor horrible, daft punk, skrillex, conan and rise against
holy stuff
holy
stuff.
we were made for eachother
lets be friends

you're lucky to have somewhere you can take pictures like that
all that empty land you have in Arizona
well in Alabama all that empty land is replaced with annoying trees

GA too.

I want open skies :'c