Okiver - The New Lord Tony

Author Topic: Okiver - The New Lord Tony  (Read 10875 times)

Okiver totally won at trolling if you guys are still going on about this.

How come if a woman has her shirt off on television its censored and that's completely fine,
but if its a pony suddenly its the most horrible thing you have ever seen and someone gets banned for it.

So

Censored woman on tv - Tv network isint taken off the air
Censored Ponies - Person is banned

the forget?

How come if a woman has her shirt off on television its censored and that's completely fine,
but if its a pony suddenly its the most horrible thing you have ever seen and someone gets banned for it.

So

the forget?

One is perfectly normal and acceptable. The other is animal research.

One is perfectly normal and acceptable. The other is animal research.
so if one day you woke up in the morning

and you look out your window

and theres 2 birds loving on a tree

would you call that animal research and get all mad?

so if one day you woke up in the morning

and you look out your window

and theres 2 birds loving on a tree

would you call that animal research and get all mad?

That's nature.

Cartoon ponies licking each others carpet is wrong,

So

the forget?
Is this a serious argument or are you playing devil's advocate for fun?

That's nature.

Cartoon ponies licking each others carpet is wrong,
however, the way you said that was implying simply just animal research, not only cartoon ponies.

so therefore, according to your post's logic, all animals, and i remind you, humans are also animals, having love is disgusting

however, the way you said that was implying simply just animal research, not only cartoon ponies.

so therefore, according to your post's logic, all animals, and i remind you, humans are also animals, having love is disgusting

Except you left out the fact that I don't care if humans are considered animals are not. As you can see I do not treat an animal more than a human being and I never will.

you guys are arguing with tony
god you're stupid

you guys are arguing with tony
god you're stupid
It's not stupid, but it sure as stuff is a waste of time considering he just shuts himself in and only listens to his own argument.

So

the forget?
You're a moron.

Here's the major difference, one is a girl being naked, and one is 'girls' doing loveual things.

Censored or not, loveual activities make things adult content.

Except you left out the fact that I don't care if humans are considered animals are not. As you can see I do not treat an animal more than a human being and I never will.
And you left out the fact that I didn't only address humans being animals