Author Topic: Eussorus - Let's be friends again!  (Read 4740 times)

At least you didn't make yourself look like an idiot and utter the single word "irony".
yeah that was stupid of me.

I made my avatar a brick, soon after he made his a brick...
Also I wasn't copying you about that. Plenty of users have been doing it before you came back, you probably copied them.

Note: He also keeps copying me, I made my signature "It's Na-Var-Oh, not Nav-A-Ru" He makes his "Ess-or-us". I made my avatar a brick, soon after he made his a brick...
Amade had that before you even joined the forums. Also Choneis had that brick avatar before you.

O dear, this has happend. to me. u5849327 58942378593742985742389752384 975890345 that many times.

O dear, this has happend. to me. u5849327 58942378593742985742389752384 975890345 that many times.
What?

Quite Said When They Ok Ones Lose There Exceptional State Of Mind

I Would Have To Agree With That Statement, Sir.

Sounds like an idiot, because of my personality i attract lots of people like this :(

My advice, Play mind games with people like him. its fun.

It sounds like Eussorus is right.
Having a brick as your avatar is not copying. The same brick? Maybe.
Also I can understand the pronouncing-my-name thing.
Not to mention, you have block. If you have more evidence present it now, because it just sounds like you found the worst light to put him in.

Eesorus is an idiot, he once tried to argue how Badspot got sued by lego, without providing proof whatsoever and calling everyone "STUPID" when they tried to prove to him that he wasn't.

"i de-trusted him because he destroyed my house"
"he did the same thing but didn't destroy my house so i de-trusted him"
WHATDIDHEDOO???

It sounds like Eussorus is right.
Having a brick as your avatar is not copying. The same brick? Maybe.
Also I can understand the pronouncing-my-name thing.
Not to mention, you have block. If you have more evidence present it now, because it just sounds like you found the worst light to put him in.
you're just replying to one sentance he wrote, most of his statements of the real drama are lies.

Juicebox is OK
He's a good friend but sometimes he's a richard nice guy

Stop trying, he's most likely going to ignore you for one reason or another.
Yeah i'm done trying.