Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 177611 times)

I'm not going to feed you any more attention. You've already stolen a year of that. Go douse yourself in onion rings and self-worth you whore.

I reported this for dismissive post, let's hope that it's enough.

Have you even done anything besides causing drama, stocking? Do you even play Bl?

Have you even done anything besides causing drama, stocking? Do you even play Bl?

I used to do Japanese translations for people, and I helped people with the language. Not to mention I'm extremely good with history, science, and relationship advice. Sure I don't write mods for the game, but I play it and help around in areas other than Mapping and Modding help. 

You make it sound like we should allow freaks like this to mingle with the rest of us just because they write mods.

Iban should learn self control and learn not to overreact and spread extreme negative emotion around

It may not seem it but I've done my part for the community. I'm always there to teach new players when they want it. But my modding days were in 0002 so I don't matter anymore hence my name lol

Iban should learn self control and learn not to overreact and spread extreme negative emotion around

It may not seem it but I've done my part for the community. I'm always there to teach new players when they want it. But my modding days were in 0002 so I don't matter anymore hence my name lol
He is never changing.  This is a point time and time again that has been proven true.

If I gave her any attention I'd be defeating myself. That's why the script pisses her off so much.

PM'D me that
He failed

I reported this for dismissive post, let's hope that it's enough.
It probably will be; Badspot doesn't like Iban very much.

Throw in "attempt to shower self-pity to win attention and love of women" and "fail to permanently gain hold of women" and "threaten women excessively and dangerously".

if you buy an internet girl stuff and within a month shes STILL not giving nudes, then she never will.
some guys can comprehend this better then others.

real men buy gifts AFTER they receive nudes. :D

Throw in "attempt to shower self-pity to win attention and love of women" and "fail to permanently gain hold of women" and "threaten women excessively and dangerously".