Author Topic: My Cool Mods!  (Read 1807 times)

I just think maybe you could change the title to something like "Some of my cool add-ons and a house that I built"

What the forget is wrong with you friends? This kid is like eight or something. Just say "nice house" and move along. Go stuff on someone your own age.
If you were replying to me.  I never did, I was correcting freek.

it's a little laggy, but keep it up, I like the colorshifting in your house, and love the pacman on the floor!

I'm not gonna go treat some kid nicely because hes "like 8". this is a forum for people of 13 years of age or older.

Nice house... Moving along now..

I'm not gonna go treat some kid nicely because hes "like 8". this is a forum for people of 13 years of age or older.

if that was true, it would ask you for your age on registering. the forums are optional, blockland is a place to let your imagination free, and some people want to share what they made. although i do think it's annoying sometimes with the younger people joining and claiming stuff (i don't know if this is the case) and starting drama, but i guess that will always happen.

What the forget is wrong with you friends? This kid is like eight or something. Just say "nice house" and move along. Go stuff on someone your own age.

Since when is being 8 a protection to any comment that is given to you?

I remember that picture in his avatar, I don't remember where I seen it though.

He does have an okay house. 
God, you act like you weren't like this when you started playing Blockland. 
Obey the rules that nobody obeys or be banned.

cool.
can  we rate ??
and give us save!!

I remember that picture in his avatar, I don't remember where I seen it though.
it was one of the promo pictures for blockland on that free online games website i think... i remember seeing it on another website but i cant remember the name of it.

What the hell?
your telling us that our criticism has to changed based off someones age?
Your telling us that we can't show him his mistakes?

What the hell?
your telling us that our criticism has to changed based off someones age?
Your telling us that we can't show him his mistakes?
He made no mistakes, you idiots misinterpreted the topic name and wailed on him