Author Topic: 3:48 AM  (Read 862 times)

Central Time. You live in one of these states: Alabama, Arkansas, part of Florida, Illinois, part of Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, part of Kentucky, Louisiana, part of Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, part of Nebraska, part of North Dakota, Oklahoma, part of South Dakota, part of Tennessee, most of Texas, or Wisconsin.

Central Time. You live in one of these states: Alabama, Arkansas, part of Florida, Illinois, part of Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, part of Kentucky, Louisiana, part of Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, part of Nebraska, part of North Dakota, Oklahoma, part of South Dakota, part of Tennessee, most of Texas, or Wisconsin.
Not everyone is American.

Cereal tiem.

It's 5 o'clock, that counts as morning.

Not everyone is American.

I realize that. I thought the US had a greater chance of containing him. However, thanks to your comment, I can say with almost certainty that he lives in Saskatchewan, as it is the only area outside the US that remains in the Central time zone and doesn't observe daylight saving time. I wasn't aware how large the agricultural industry was in that part of Canada, so I assumed he lived in the midwest of the US.

I realize that. I thought the US had a greater chance of containing him. However, thanks to your comment, I can say with almost certainty that he lives in Saskatchewan, as it is the only area outside the US that remains in the Central time zone and doesn't observe daylight saving time. I wasn't aware how large the agricultural industry was in that part of Canada, so I assumed he lived in the midwest of the US.

We're in Standard Time anyway.

We're in Standard Time anyway.

What should that have to do with it?

I went to bed at 5:00.