Author Topic: Pokemon side scolling game demo ready  (Read 1036 times)

I am making a Pokemon side scrolling game I found some sprites for it so I am ready to post the demo
Please tell me what you think
DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/?p47kg46wd47ep2m
current pokemon

Bulbasaur

Rattata

controls

arrow keys to control and numbers 1-2 to attack (depending on the pokemon) also backspace to choose a new pokemon
you unlock pokemon after knocking them out

Can't play it because I'm on my iPod but it looks good. Post this in Creativity next time, and keep up the good work.

You need to work with it a little more.

what did you make it with?

I don't think this qualifies as a demo.

I don't think this qualifies as a demo.

me neither but for only 3 hours of work it looks ok,  its more of a proof of concept 

I like it coz it has pokmans.

Kingdaro's post was above Clone's, so he couldn't have read the post.

me neither but for only 3 hours of work it looks ok,  its more of a proof of concept 
To make a proof of concept your initial concept should be original and require proving. Side scrolling games have been made, and do has Pokemon, mixing the two a new concept does not make. Other than that it looks like you need a better skybox and level design.

Work on that sky, it hurts my eyes. :c

To make a proof of concept your initial concept should be original and require proving. Side scrolling games have been made, and do has Pokemon, mixing the two a new concept does not make. Other than that it looks like you need a better skybox and level design.

thank you for your input

but as said only three hours of work. im still working on it and will post a new version when I can

Work on the edges of the sprites, they all seem to have white edges