Poll

Seriously New Map?

Yes
No

Author Topic: -:Minecraft 1.2 Server: Survival Mix- KellanYay/Kreation  (Read 12468 times)

NOTICE: The server is back up, however there will be no plugins until they update.

-Server IP-
209.159.199.98:25565
Status: Probably up but now we have a server status image thing
-Announcements-
2/11: Now holding applications for Administration!
2/12: Fixed the damn arena
3/2: Updated to 1.2!

-Server Plugins-
If there are any plugins you think should be added, let me know.

-Rules-
No greifing
Don't be an starfish
No giant richards, swastikas, etc
[Enforced in major towns]
No stealing
no PvP
Please keep builds to a REASONABLE size

-Old Saves-
World 2(Truelo, etc.)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:45:57 PM by NotKreation »

I approve of this wonderful server

How often/long will it be up?
Might join tomorrow or sometime soon.

Definitely will start playing here. I'm getting bored of Trifax's server.

me and ceist have a cave
a man cave

Definitely will start playing here. I'm getting bored of Trifax's server.

What are you getting bored of? Clearly we don't strive for bored members, so please message me with some feedback.

On-topic: I'll come check out my competition :)

EDIT: Well, I stopped by and here's my opinion and feedback: The spawn area was disappointing, there was virtually no information. The only town is made of logs (it looks bad), and is full of mobs. The only building is an "apartment" with only 4 rooms and is entirely made of wood and cobble. There's also a dirt house, yuck. I mean, yeah it seems like straight up survival, but it seems to offer little beyond the multiplayer experience. You'd have a similar if not the same experience in single player with this server, though.

I suggest you take advantage of Bukkit to do something other than survival. It's what everyone does, so look into Mob Arena, Spleef, Gladiators, etc... in other words, it's boring and you should do something more exciting if you actually want users. If you're going to offer survival, you need to do it professionally and offer something that sets it apart from other survival servers.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:19:29 AM by Trifax »

What are you getting bored of? Clearly we don't strive for bored members, so please message me with some feedback.

On-topic: I'll come check out my competition :)

EDIT: Well, I stopped by and here's my opinion and feedback: The spawn area was disappointing, there was virtually no information. The only town is made of logs (it looks bad), and is full of mobs. The only building is an "apartment" with only 4 rooms and is entirely made of wood and cobble. There's also a dirt house, yuck. I mean, yeah it seems like straight up survival, but it seems to offer little beyond the multiplayer experience. You'd have a similar if not the same experience in single player with this server, though.

I suggest you take advantage of Bukkit to do something other than survival. It's what everyone does, so look into Mob Arena, Spleef, Gladiators, etc... in other words, it's boring and you should do something more exciting if you actually want users. If you're going to offer survival, you need to do it professionally and offer something that sets it apart from other survival servers.

The town wall design is temporary, and the apartments are obviously unfinished.
The dirt house is someone's who said they would finish it tomorrow.
also i only started it today :I

also ill try to do something about the 'ridiculously thick' forest
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:57:29 AM by NotKreation »

Kellan its me from trifax's serv can i haz admin to build air colony? i wanted to make a piston staircase up to the top in creative

(if nnot thats fine)

Kellan its me from trifax's serv can i haz admin to build air colony? i wanted to make a piston staircase up to the top in creative

(if nnot thats fine)
How about i just give you infinite stacks of whatever materials you need?

I...I advice against this if you're truly running a survival server, but whatever I'm not running it.

That works too thanks :D Be on tomorrow

I...I advice against this if you're truly running a survival server, but whatever I'm not running it.
I agree.
However the necessary materials needed to build it would be damn near impossible to get legitimately. It would take all of his time.

dayum son

your server is laggy