Vehicle Type

Land Vehicle
8 (22.9%)
Air Vehicle
19 (54.3%)
Water Vehicle
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: **CONTEST** Most people in one vehicle.  (Read 2797 times)

By you.

You aren't part of the argument.

Nice profile picture, by the way.

You aren't part of the argument.
Doesn't mean I can't join in.
Nice profile picture, by the way.
Thanks, yours sucks richard.

Doesn't mean I can't join in.Thanks, yours sucks richard.

Nice comeback.

Keep trying.

Not really.
I just decided to say what I think of your avatar just when you talked about mine.

"Important" is an opinion. Remove that bullstuff rule.

Someone important has to be there (Kalphiter, Wizzard, Pablo, Disconnected, etc........)

Really?

Hey, guess what. The engine limits the amount of seats a vehicle can have. The max is twenty, I think.

He lied. My friend was on the whole time and it never hit above 99, that is Torquescript's defined limit, no changing it.
No, this year went to 128. :P.

Desktop is a handicap

If you're wondering where he went, he's banned now for admitting to trolling + posting that he is leaving:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=183469.0

He lied. My friend was on the whole time and it never hit above 99, that is Torquescript's defined limit, no changing it.

werent you going to commit Self Delete?

I want to see someone make a vehicle that has the largest amount of seats possible, and then fill up each and every one of those seats with PLAYERS. Not bots. A flying vehicle would be a bit more useful.

After it is done. The vehicle will asplode and everyone will die.

The first person to set the record gets admin on my server, a free airsoft NBB pistol, and a PC game of their choice.

Conditions for entry:

I have to be piloting, or at least in the vehicle
I have to have regular admin on the server
I have to be there when it happens
Someone important has to be there (Kalphiter, Wizzard, Pablo, Disconnected, etc........)

ENTER NOW

what if i give you admin for 2 minutes,

i'm important right yes

Desktop is a handicap

If you're wondering where he went, he's banned now for admitting to trolling + posting that he is leaving:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=183469.0
Ha!