Author Topic: Your perfect game.  (Read 3686 times)

I like your selection but next time don't fill boxes with white.

I like your selection but next time don't fill boxes with white.
lold

the only reason I put any in realism is because I don't want the game to be ridiculously unrealistic
as long as it's not so unrealistic it's stupid I'm fine usually

the only reason I put any in realism is because I don't want the game to be ridiculously unrealistic
as long as it's not so unrealistic it's stupid I'm fine usually
again, this all depends on genre
the OP should define what we're talking about
if it's a military shooter I'd put like 4 in realism
if it's a puzzle game where you play as an inflatable love doll I'd put 0

again, this all depends on genre
the OP should define what we're talking about
if it's a military shooter I'd put like 4 in realism
if it's a puzzle game where you play as an inflatable love doll I'd put 0
realistic military shooters are stuff
have you ever played arma? (dont)

have you ever played arma? (dont)
that's just, like, your arma-pinion, man.

Gameplay: 4
Story: 3
Graphics: 3
Music: 0
Difficulty: 2
Voices: 0
Realism: 4
Replayability: 5
Controls: 2

Everything is needed for a good game.

Too lazy to upload or save as any other file type.

Gameplay because I want to play a game in which I can do many stuff, not a game in which I go right forever, or repeat the same thing forever.
Story because I am not really sure if I want a game with STORY or not, but either way, one point because it does matter, not much for me because sometimes I want to play the GAME, not the STORY.
Graphics because forget. Minecraft has perfect graphics, BF3 has perfect graphics (but I don't have it :cookieMonster:). Either way, the points goes not for the quality, but how the graphics fit with the game.
Music because sometimes music ruins the game. In Just Cause 2 when I just drive around nicely I don't want to hear battle music, or in other games. Some games don't even have music to give more concentration.
Difficulty because I don't really want to be God all the time, but I also don't want to repeat the same thing 10 times till I get it right.
Voices because player-player interaction in singleplayer is not.. logical, but playing alone makes me sad, so character's voices make me happy (hurr durr).
Realism on realistic games, fantasy on fantasy games. What I mean with realism here is about the things working correctly, environment, having the feeling I am there, etc.
Replayability: I hate linear games most of the times, if I pay money for a game I want to play it for more than 1 day. I hate stuff that have linear gameplay that you can't really play 'normally' after (only story mode).
Controls: There usually is a way to set my own controls, if not, someone out there made an mod to do so anyway.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:49:00 PM by LeetZero »

A game needs good aesthetics.

Everything needs to fit in perfectly.

Needs to feel like when you get the perfect piece in tetris.

realistic military shooters are stuff
that's because you don't understand any of it lol

Gameplay: 5
Story: 5
Graphics: 5
Music: 5
Difficulty: 5
Voices: 5
Realism: 5
Controls: 5

I'll pay back the other 20 points later.

You can have my other 20. I didn't need them.

Gameplay: 5
Story: 0
Graphics: 2
Music: 5
Difficulty: 3
Voices: 0
Realism: 0
Controls: 5