Author Topic: The Pirate Bay's Physibles  (Read 2471 times)

I hope I can still print paper

inb4 someone prints a love doll
Holy stuff. I think you could actually do that. Perhaps some modifications to the print head and make it spray that soft plastic skin material.

I think we need to ask Badspot what he thinks about people printing models from the game. I don't think he would mind since it's kickass advertising.

Oh and I downloaded a car. Problem anti-piracy officials?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:11:49 AM by Demian »

Couldn't you print Warhammer figurines at this point o.0?

I can see why this would be bad.

I would totally make my own animu figurines.

I think we need to ask Badspot what he thinks about people printing models from the game. I don't think he would mind since it's kickass advertising.
I don't think he would care anyway, regardless of advertising opportunities

I don't think he would care anyway, regardless of advertising opportunities
You're right, he wouldn't care. But if he did care, it would be because of the advertising. Badspot HATES advertising. Have you ever noticed the minuscule amount of blockland adverts on the internet? Badspot intentionally doesn't advertise. Plaz emailed him a while ago saying he'd set up some advertising and Badspot threatened to revoke all his keys and IP ban him from the forums if he lifts a finger towards advertising for Blockland.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:54:40 AM by Slicksilver »

I'd make my own models for this thing.

I'd start a Brickarms type store and make a fortune.

>make blockland gun
>mod it so it fits in the minifig's hand
>print
>???
>profit

I'd have to ask HarvesteR if I could print any of the models from KSP.
That would be kickass.

You're right, he wouldn't care. But if he did care, it would be because of the advertising. Badspot HATES advertising. Have you ever noticed the minuscule amount of blockland adverts on the internet? Badspot intentionally doesn't advertise. Plaz emailed him a while ago saying he'd set up some advertising and Badspot threatened to revoke all his keys and IP ban him from the forums if he lifts a finger towards advertising for Blockland.
Where is that quote from him where he talks about how much he spends on advertising?

Where is that quote from him where he talks about how much he spends on advertising?
I love when little kids who have never even made a simple html website get on the internet and proceed to tell me how to make tons of money.  This seems to happen at least once a month.  These are the same kids who suggest moving the site to freewebs or wherever to save money. 

If I told you how much I actually spent on advertising, you would stuff your pants.  stuff would come out of your ass.  The majority of people who come to the site get there via clicking an ad.  I am afraid it is reaching the saturation point on some venues.  To get more out of it requires tweaking and targeting to individual demographics.  It is not simple. 

A full scale love model XD

A full scale love model XD
That joke got old a few pages ago.