Author Topic: Pacnet2012 and Clinr121 -- failed competition and failed revenge  (Read 1985 times)

Nothing will come of it by reporting them to their ISPs, you just end up looking like a tool.

Nothing will come of it by reporting them to their ISPs, you just end up looking like a tool.

most likely will happen is a 3 warning system with each warning being a 1-2 day suspension of their service

Spam times:
January 29th
15:57:50 - 21:30:38

(heaviest period was after 19:00)

January 30th
09:50:58 - 17:18:07

(starting blocking packets from this host at 16:10:14)

Do you realize that with the 399,890* packets, it averages to 8.54 per second, which is extremely bad.

And yeah, got the wrong packet count by far.

The question is: How large were the packets?

The question is: How large were the packets?
Irrelevant. It was just a SYN -> SYN-ACK -> ACK, connection established, no data sent so the web server drops the connection.
There were too many at once and there was a low connection limit.

The web server has a connection limit which I just raised.

Clinr121 said in WALDO's server he would leave Blockland today, and would go and play Minecraft instead.

Poor kids :p

I reckon they were genuinely frightened.

Clinr121 said in WALDO's server he would leave Blockland today, and would go and play Minecraft instead.
Attempt For Sympathy

Attmept at trolling.
Blocklandian uses caps! Its super effective! Kill All uses truth! It does nothing, sadly. :(

Blocklandian uses caps! Its super effective! Kill All uses truth! It does nothing, sadly. :(
Trainer threw a ban ball at Blocklandian!

Irrelevant. It was just a SYN -> SYN-ACK -> ACK, connection established, no data sent so the web server drops the connection.
There were too many at once and there was a low connection limit.

The web server has a connection limit which I just raised.
Oh. I see.

Clinr's still probably going to get in trouble because Kalpither reported him to his ISP.

Clinr's still probably going to get in trouble because Kalpither reported him to his ISP.
It would be blamed on his parents would it not, after all he is a minor. and a major idiot