Author Topic: This is My first gun in blender. XD :D  (Read 2298 times)

I don't like to copy off of peoples modles or pics most of the time so I am giving you my reference link that I got from google that I used from online and also my first gun picture in blender right here:

And for this image I pulled it back more than it is supposed to go but i just wanted to show you that the back of the chammber is there. Also to show you that I use multiple mesh so that I can animate more. I dought that I am going to animate the top front part of it but I pulled it up to show you.

I am putting this in the game blockland possibly and if you would like to have the weapon add on ahead of time please say so and I will get back wiith you when I animate it.The gun has a chamber so that the bullet shell can fall out, it also has a mag/clip at the bottom. Please rate and tell me what you think. I will be posting and checking back with this topic. Ps. There will be more guns made by me. Lol any request? Hope you enjoy/ps. updated again lol.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:11:33 AM by siba2 »

As much as I would love to call bullstuff, I'm not going to.
It's good.
Very good for a first.
Twenty bucks says not actually first.

Username: siba2

Dis gon b gud

Nice, but there's a 3D model topic
Anyway, it looks good, except for the fact that you have double faces on the rod() below the barrel, you are using 32 faced cylinders and it looks like you're using a bit too many faces.

But it's very good for a start.

I'm assuming you are using bones to animate?

Also-
Username: siba2

Dis gon b gud

:O sorry I read the question wroong, Um yeah, maby I don't know Ill see when I look up more useful ways to animate it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:28:08 PM by siba2 »

: awnser no I was just useing the modifier subdivision surface and then useing the cuts and shapeing it thats it.
don't use subdivision surface, doubles the amount of faces, and it kinda lags the game.

Also, you still didn't answer my question about animation... :U

Well anyway, the model isn't bad considering you're new; it's actually pretty good. I can see some places where it looks a little weird but you'll improve over time for sure.

This is the gun he based it off of..
http://gunsgunsguns.net/smith-wesson-mp22/smith-wesson-mp22-left/

I strongly believe that he made it he has come along way since he has gotten a modeling program.

This is the gun he based it off of..

-snip-
I strongly believe that he made it he has come along way since he has gotten a modeling program.
Dammit, edit your post man

add a link to the actual page, not the google result.
The URL is HUGE.

Dammit, edit your post man

add a link to the actual page, not the google result.
The URL is HUGE.
Sorry,  fixed it.

:I did awnser your question. :D

:I did awnser your question. :D

He asked if you use bones to animate.
Simple yes or no.

:O sorry I read the question wroong, Um yeah, maby I don't know Ill see when I look up more useful ways to animate it.
Ah, I read it before you edited.
If you don't animate with the objects parented to the bones in pose mode, it won't work in torque.
also, the bones have to be parented to detail32

why is his name siba2

Why you ask my name is siba2, well the awnser is I liked the name from the original xbox game phantom crash. Vary awesome and fun. :D

Also because it was a joke a long time ago played on my freind.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:42:17 AM by siba2 »