Author Topic: This forum has become a breeding ground for trolls.  (Read 3075 times)

I'm sorry that my insults aren't creative enough for you, Nick. Unfortunately I'm not here to entertain children with colorful wordplay so you're just going to have to bide yourself.

The fact is, you're wrong. What you said was stupid and uneducated. This sums you up pretty well.

"I'm going to quit"

then quit the discussion and move on

According to Daemon, I fathered LT and Stocking.

Worst decision ever, I apologize.

Where did you get the from? No one fathered them, unless you are being sarcastic.

Lets go ahead and look back at my original post concerning you;This post was formed off of reading your CityRPG thread, specifically;(Hint: the facts were drawn from paragraphs 3 and 4).
You don't even understand the context of that post. When I was first using the GUI, another CityRPG host named "Diggy" started to manipulate his code to utilize my GUI. I was not going to allow for this kind of underhanded bullstuff, so I stopped it by making it so the GUI elements of the game will not run for any server I am not hosting.

The mod is not supposed to be ran by anyone else at the moment. So, it's smart to make it so it won't.

Coupled with the fact that almost all city roleplay servers are frowned upon due to lack of successful execution, your mod is a steaming load of crap.
My servers have always been popular. Even before the GUI renovation and all the new features. the server Pedgi, Spacefar, and I hosted poplocked at 48 people almost constantly during peak hours.

There's a reason the mod persists even today. There's a reason everyone tries to make it their own. It's enjoyable. People like the idea of seeing the builds they make coming to life, having an actual function in a real environment.

You call it a stupid and uneducated response because you're upset that I'm pointing out how awful your creation is, it's only natural that you overlook how bad it is and defend it.
You're trying to poke my softspot here and attack my namesake. Even you have been reading the modification discussion thread on it to the point that you can go back and find a specific post you think is incriminating. Not to mention your post is entirely devoid of specific facts that would hint to the mod being bad.

It's an RPG. It's based upon the idea of living a role without a larger online environment. There are major issues in existing copies with gameplay that keep it from being considered a refined product, obviously. That's not debatable.

My goal in development is to make something fun. There are enough people out there that enjoy the mod and have faith in me as a developer to see it come to fruition. The words of some angsty, scrawny mancunt that makes as many posts composed entirely of Warhammer 40k piglatin as he does legitimate and compelling arguments is not going to stop me.

Where did you get the from? No one fathered them, unless you are being sarcastic.

Daemon's videos.
Lizzy's their mother.

wtf lol

I liked the last part the most, the rest was fairly given.

My enjoyment of Warhammer 40k is just as equivalent to you going on and on about how communism is glorious etc etc.  Not to mention the part where you think I'm apparently "scrawny" or "angsty", even though these are just formed off of your hate/desire to have brown town love with me.

My enjoyment of Warhammer 40k is just as equivalent to you going on and on about how communism is glorious etc etc.

This is entertaining.

Only typical that Iban supported eugenics.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/N8GoT.png[/img]
You're using the forum search on your current account.

Quote from: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=148223.msg3482188#msg3482188
- IB☭N

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=59595.msg3475108#msg3475108

I can remember a post where you went on about how communism was great and how it would be all a true utopia etc. bullstuff.  Luckily for you, I can't even find it anymore; either you edited it away or I can't remember which account you posted it on.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=145071.msg3457957#msg3457957
???
Oh hey there it is!

It's also a nice opportunity to walk down memory lane, before you even believed that Stocking was a girl.

add IUV to that list

impossible cant edit in drama silly!

i agree with Mega-Bear