Author Topic: This forum has become a breeding ground for trolls.  (Read 3103 times)

Stocking is much like me; useless
Iban is very useful because of his scripts but lacks the social ability
Lord Tony is a troll. But he also tries to make himself useful for the game and succeeds
IUV is plaz, basically

Iban is very useful because of his scripts but lacks the social ability
If you call a mod that only he can host a contribution...

Badspot owns the source to Blockland and only he can change the engine code. Despite this everyone can enjoy the game.

CityRPG has been released before and nobody wants that. If you weren't a complete douchebag you'd be able to think before running at the mouth like a loving waterfall of diarrhetic stuff.

CityRPG has been released before and nobody wants that.

.. this is a good point now that I think of it

"Meh, that serial killer hasn't murdered me so I'm fine with him being around."

Except I have never seen Stocking do anything stupid. I don't think she's that bad.

CityRPG has been released before and nobody wants that. If you weren't a complete douchebag you'd be able to think before running at the mouth like a loving waterfall of diarrhetic stuff.
Totally haven't seen this stuff before.  Can you think of anything else that doesn't involve how a human vomits stuff?  Or does that conflict with your fantasy of wanting to rape me?

No matter what post I make you always just try to pass it off as "bla bla running poopwater lol im good".  Can you make an actual argument or would you rather just play pretend superior?

"Meh, that serial killer hasn't murdered me so I'm fine with him being around."
lol. This is why so many people get trolled, they take it too seriously. Comparing a serial killer to a poster on an online forum...

lol. This is why so many people get trolled, they take it too seriously. Comparing a serial killer to a poster on an online forum...

Wow, you're right.

Totally haven't seen this stuff before.  Can you think of anything else that doesn't involve how a human vomits stuff?  Or does that conflict with your fantasy of wanting to rape me?

No matter what post I make you always just try to pass it off as "bla bla running poopwater lol im good".  Can you make an actual argument or would you rather just play pretend superior?
I'm sorry that my insults aren't creative enough for you, Nick. Unfortunately I'm not here to entertain children with colorful wordplay so you're just going to have to bide yourself.

The fact is, you're wrong. What you said was stupid and uneducated. This sums you up pretty well.

QFT

I'm sorry that my insults aren't creative enough for you, Nick. Unfortunately I'm not here to entertain children with colorful wordplay so you're just going to have to bide yourself.

The fact is, you're wrong. What you said was stupid and uneducated. This sums you up pretty well.
It's hillarious sitting back and watching you going down the exact same path that got you banned last time

you'll never learn unless you get some self control

Lets go ahead and look back at my original post concerning you;
This post was formed off of reading your CityRPG thread, specifically;
Okay, how about this:

I'll improve the building mechanism so that you can lay a brick across two lots of the same owner. If one of the lots break and leaves bricks exposed, then that brick is exploded. I'll just ban anyone who makes a big 64x64 square with a 32x32 hole in it.  :cookieMonster:

It's impossible for CityRPG to be played if I'm not hosting it. The client will reject any CityRPG client commands if the server is not local, or hosted by either "CityRPG" or "Iban".

Even if all the tricky little stoppers I added in the main game code are removed, nobody will be able to play properly.
(Hint: the facts were drawn from paragraphs 3 and 4).

Coupled with the fact that almost all city roleplay servers are frowned upon due to lack of successful execution, your mod is a steaming load of crap.

You call it a stupid and uneducated response because you're upset that I'm pointing out how awful your creation is, it's only natural that you overlook how bad it is and defend it.

It's hillarious sitting back and watching you going down the exact same path that got you banned last time

you'll never learn unless you get some self control
Spot on.

I like it when the forum does this.

60 posts a day, sheesh.

Uhh, this is the internet. Trolls are everywhere. You shouldn't be suprised that we have some here.