Author Topic: [Bluzone Private Mods] Script_RPChat V4 | Script_TelChat V3  (Read 22988 times)

Give me a SHA1 key and I bet you I'll be able to decrypt it.

decrypting is impossible

brute forcing, yes

i can brute force it too, but it'll take me two days thanks to length.

not very long, admittedly, but still pretty good.

you want something to crack? give this a shot: e28f8994ad8dd103fc9cb845893bb 3fb72e2416c

Lugnut, I am very insecure about Hazzards hosting service. Until he fixes his stuff, I won't work on my server :/.

Lugnut, I am very insecure about Hazzards hosting service. Until he fixes his stuff, I won't work on my server :/.
um
okay

Unrelated
Keep it to PMs please

Unrelated
Keep it to PMs please
sssh

it counts for bumps! it's ok!!!!

messed around with my brute forcer script and made it so that i can basically do parallel computing

sooooooo
as opposed to a few days to crack a password, it's now down to a day.

not long. at all. and this is on single core netbooks at about 1.6ghz. i don't wanna see what more stuff could do.
my phone has more processing power than both these things combined, i'll try making it work with this. this will be scary.

conclusion - sha1 is stuff.

oddly enough, one of them is cracking at 38261 hashes per second, and the other is at about 29417 HPS. the hardware is basically the same, and the faster one is running windows xp, as opposed to ubuntu 12.04. wtf!

by my calculations, i can run through an entire 6 character alphabetical password in approximately 70 minutes.
throw in numbers (alphanumeric) and you're up to 9 hours.
throw in the normal symbols on the keyboard (for a total of 66 possible combinations per character) and you're up to 14 days.

that's a number i like!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:15:05 AM by Lugnut »

There is no such thing as a "SHA1 key".

messed around with my brute forcer script and made it so that i can basically do parallel computing

sooooooo
as opposed to a few days to crack a password, it's now down to a day.

not long. at all. and this is on single core netbooks at about 1.6ghz. i don't wanna see what more stuff could do.
my phone has more processing power than both these things combined, i'll try making it work with this. this will be scary.

conclusion - sha1 is stuff.

oddly enough, one of them is cracking at 38261 hashes per second, and the other is at about 29417 HPS. the hardware is basically the same, and the faster one is running windows xp, as opposed to ubuntu 12.04. wtf!

by my calculations, i can run through an entire 6 character alphabetical password in approximately 70 minutes.
throw in numbers (alphanumeric) and you're up to 9 hours.
throw in the normal symbols on the keyboard (for a total of 66 possible combinations per character) and you're up to 14 days.

that's a number i like!
Instead of forcing people to make it longer, chain the password hashes.

There is no such thing as a "SHA1 key".
Instead of forcing people to make it longer, chain the password hashes.
do what now

%hash @ %hash @ %hash?
that doesn't seem very effective...

do what now

%hash @ %hash @ %hash?
that doesn't seem very effective...
Code: [Select]
%hash = %password;
for (%i = 0;%i < 500;%i++) {
    %hash = sha1(%hash);
}

Code: [Select]
%hash = %password;
for (%i = 0;%i < 500;%i++) {
    %hash = sha1(%hash);
}
this was amazingly effective

i went from 38k HPS down to 104 (and 28k > 52)
one hundred AND FOUR
fuuuuuckool kids klubkool kids klub

like a punch in the gut!

add in the theoretical yield of adding my phone into the mix and i'm at about 250 HPS total.

that aint fast.
21 hours to calculate all the possible 5 letter alphabetical strings? i like those odds.
throw in numbers, and make sure people only use 7 length strings?

12 years.

that's a far cry from a few hours.

just modified the system a little bit.
now employing rehashing! (see DC4F's post)

also, realized there was no way the goddamned system would work because i forgot a return.
forget.

After joining Kniaz and his team with the bluzone as lead scripter, I noticed the lack of features in their scripts. I began to add features over the course of a few months, all the way until a few days ago when the Bluzone shut down.
These are their stories. the results.
I have Kniaz's approval to release RPChat. Telchat is mine.

Script_RPChat

This is where most of the action happened.
Download

Script_TelChat

This was created back when I first learned how to use TCPObjects.
  • It allows you to send messages to the ingame chat via telnet, or other plaintext programs, such as netcat, or PuTTY in raw or telnet mode.
  • [0]You can also perform basic administration functions, such as !kick and !ban.
  • Requires you to 'sign up' ingame. This prevents blockhead53581 from banning people.
  • [0]You can even escalate certain users to allow them to use eval. There is no way to accidentally do this. I take no responsibility for you "accidentally" giving a malicious user eval access who then deletes all your files with one console command. I'm also not going to tell you how to do it. If you can't figure out how, you don't need eval. Period.
  • Stores passwords in salted SHA1 hashes. Thanks DC4F. Note: If the host is a scripter, he can modify the mod to log passwords. Don't use any password you use elsewhere. I take no responsibility for lost passwords or accounts.
  • [0]Banning users ingame also removes and bans them from telchat.
Congrats to Fanta for being the unlucky dumbass who was my first test-subject.

OMG HAO 2 USE???
1. install mod
2. open port (blockland port here) + 25. if your port is 28000, open 28025 TCP.
3. run server
4. use telnet, netcat, or PuTTY to communicate with the server on (your ip here):(your chosen port here + 25 (28025)). google it.

Download

Q: Will you update these mods?
A: No. I'm going on hiatus because real life. I'll be sticking around for a week more, tops. report bugs so they can be fixed. I won't be adding major features either.
Haha oh how funny. P.S this is Fanta

Fun fact: he was also the /only/ one to ever be banned.

Slight bump because I have an idea.

Anyone who's been to those Gmod roleplays, I have a better approach towards this mod. It would take more effort though.
First off, instead of just setting a RP name they have to type a few things in.
First would be the name
Second, a physical description. See below why.
Third, a gender.
/reset or something could reset all of the things if a player wanted to, or preferably a way to save prefs ID wise.

Now, if a player looks at another, it'll say their username like it does in chat, a physical description and a gender.
When someone approaches someone who hasn't said their name in chat by them, their name is ?? ??, so if I came up to someone and said my name (or if someone close to me heard it) they would know my name, and it would show up in chat.

Lastly, in Nobot's server, I'd like a pref to enable player bodies not going away, and when clicked the physical description shows up until someone makes the bodies disappear via another command.

...just an idea anyway.

Oh, and don't forget, a way for the host to make a name without any admins seeing either.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 03:55:17 PM by Arekan »