Author Topic: Ron Paul Exposed As White Supremacist By Anonymous  (Read 13774 times)

if this ends up ringing true, it will be incredibly hilarious

uh, the evil Federal Reserve New World Order banker-Jews have cameras everywhere, and they watch your cash transactions with their New Money that they've been adding into circulation.
Hey! That's Class Warfare!
That's Class Warfare!

(can you guess who i am?)

im handicapped lol betta make joke
Not handicapped. I supported his claim on how mostly the rich were receiving the foreign aid. What on earth does a country like Israel need with foreign aid anymore? I said this to khepri and he changed the subject to Egypt needing the aid, which I true as of now. Maybe cutting foreign aid fully is a bad idea, but it needs to go to the right people. The needy.

One more reason to vote for him
~WH1T3 3MP1R3~

Can someone find an actual quote from Ron Paul himself that proves he's full blown white supremacist? If it's true, that's pretty low, but I see it the same way as his view on gay marriage and abortion. He's not actually going to pass a law that supporting his views, he'll leave it up to the states.

I'm interested if he'll give an official response, he seems like the type of guy that'd do that.

Can someone find an actual quote from Ron Paul himself that proves he's full blown white supremacist? If it's true, that's pretty low, but I see it the same way as his view on gay marriage and abortion. He's not actually going to pass a law that supporting his views, he'll leave it up to the states.

I'm interested if he'll give an official response, he seems like the type of guy that'd do that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvbJBHhqftc poop around 4:20~
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:08:02 PM by Khepri »

yeah has this actually been confirmed or supported by anyone semi-reliable

yeah has this actually been confirmed or supported by anyone semi-reliable

I'm stinkin' glad I can't vote this year.

I agree with him. It should be entirely legal to do that. Hes not saying he supports the barring of blacks from stores, hes saying he supports the RIGHT to bar blacks for stores. In the present day stores that even did it would be protested anyway. The problem with that video is that most people would just read the title and go "OMFG HES A tribal"

Nice try though.

I also agree with his views of heroine and prostitution brought up. People should have the RIGHT to do so, but I myself do not support it.

Besides, he said he would leave it up to the states to decide, so its not like it would by default be nationally legal.

Hi, if they allowed that you'd still see signs today saying Whites only and No Blacks because there was nothing to stop them for doing it so its likely there would be more tribal people today if they allowed it.

Hi, if they allowed that you'd still see signs today saying Whites only and No Blacks because there was nothing to stop them for doing it so its likely there would be more tribal people today if they allowed it.
There wouldnt be more tribals, tribals would just be allowed to bar blacks/others from stores. And why did you just paraphrase what was int he video (Referring to bold)

There wouldnt be more tribals, tribals would just be allowed to bar blacks/others from stores. And why did you just paraphrase what was int he video (Referring to bold)
I didn't paraphrase ??? An important step into stopping the whole tribal movement was disallowing signs like that to exist. They wouldn't be demonized for having the signs because they would have still been allowed. It would be "acceptable" and you'd see a stuff load of places doing it.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:21:18 PM by Khepri »

I didn't paraphrase ??? An important step into stopping the whole tribal movement was disallowing signs like that to exist. They wouldn't be demonized for having the signs because they would have still been allowed. It would be "acceptable" and you'd see a stuff load of places doing it.
Yeah, only because the disallowing of signs gave blacks the ability to use white stores. This didnt stop racism, it just made it invisible. What would have been a much better example of racism prevention was the integration of our public school system.

Besides, the only states that would pass the legislation allowing the barring of races from businesses would be currently known tribal states.

You strike me as the same kind of person who would be against gay marriage because you would think it'd make everyone gay.

lol "leave it up to the states"

If you see nothing wrong with that, and you call yourself a libertarian, you are either stupid or not a libertarian.

Oh and before you start saying that people should have the right to discriminate based on race in terms of business, you should realize that this is probably the number two reason for black disenfranchisement. Have you people ever taken a history class? Banks would charge minorities higher interest on mortgages, renters wouldn't rent to blacks, reduced amounts of housing available to blacks made them cost more, etc.

I think the reason Ron Paul is most popular among young Republicans is that young Republicans have no idea what life was like even one generation before them.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:27:38 PM by Inv3rted »

That's a good reference. Call me misinformed but I don't know the specifics of the 1964 Civil Rights Act so I can't comment too much on it. I'm guessing I'd have wanted the act to pass, but while I might disagree with his opinion, that doesn't prove he's tribal. He has a good reason for disagreeing with it, even if I'd argue the advantages are better than the disadvantages.