Author Topic: Senior Trip Ideas  (Read 2053 times)

Come out here in Jers-

oh.

you're already here

Come out here in Jers-

oh.

you're already here
I could always just do Six Flags haha

I could always just do Six Flags haha

The lines at Great Adventure, at least when people have off from school. In the course of 6 hours I went on like 3 rollercoasters.

Las Vegas NV!
or
Seattle WA

SAN FRAN REPRESENT.

dude, going to the castro is so fun. gay people everywhere, man.

SAN FRAN REPRESENT.

dude, going to the castro is so fun. gay people everywhere, man.

It'll be like being here at the forums.

San Fransisco is nice of all, but the entire population consists of people of walmart types.

San Fran's fun because if you go down a strip in the Mission you can play "count the cigar shop"

Go to Carowinds. Not very big lines, just get there around 10-11 AM to get in. Don't ride the intimidator. That's all hype. Ride the Nightwing, It's the best there.


Go to McDonalds, i hear they have specials on.

Go to McDonalds, i hear they have specials on.
People flock here to get down to the rock music!

People flock here to get down to the rock music!
You're a dumbass.
Rocks do not have arms so how are they supposed to play the instruments?

Wesley Willis.

I am disappoint.

^Could you not spam my topic with stupid jokes...