Poll

Well hello there, how are you?

Fine, thank you.
8 (66.7%)
I like how you discreetly edited this poll.
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Althur - Terrain Build [Old topic]  (Read 25667 times)

Set the server up so we can work :P

today was 100% progress

tomorrow not so much

day after hell yeah

updated pictures coming in a few

EDIT: Updated, doing new title pic now.

EDIT: Done with everything :D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:25:09 PM by Conan »

Name and BLID:  SirLancelot - 3824

Time available:  7-9 PM Mountain Standard Time on weekdays.  Weekends are very spontaneous.

Previous work:  I made a really nice facade city.  Conan, you know what I'm talking about.

Specialty: I want to help make a few buildings and do some detailing.  I would only work on the cliff with supervision, because I would want to maintain the standard, and terrain isn't my best skill. 

Method of contribution: Server.  If the server isn't hosted at my time of activity, I am not opposed to the single player option.

I'll add you in later. JazZ should have a kalphiter dedicate up sometime and we'll work there from now on.

I'll add you in later. JazZ should have a kalphiter dedicate up sometime and we'll work there from now on.
Well you see... I started the server up today on my Desktop only to realize I don't have the save. So... I kinda need you to host again

Well you see... I started the server up today on my Desktop only to realize I don't have the save. So... I kinda need you to host again
It's ok as long as you have all the brick packs on there. What colorset does the server use? Should be the OLD Truenos colorset

I'll put up a server in two hours, see you then.

This is probably the most efficient build I have ever seen on Blockland

Heh but it's nowhere close to done. Really though none of us tried to be efficient, it just ended up as it.

Also, poll time! EDIT: how to make multiple votes possible?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:37:04 PM by Conan »

Check out the development section of the forums.

We have an issue.

Check out the development section of the forums.

We have an issue.
oh Jesus christ

Well this is screwed. I'll have to see if I can port the save to the current slate map and hopefully we can continue from nothing then...

Goodbye old interiors ;(

/dies a little inside

No host today, defending interiors in dev board

oh Jesus christ

Well this is screwed. I'll have to see if I can port the save to the current slate map and hopefully we can continue from nothing then...

Goodbye old interiors ;(

/dies a little inside

You can! go to a "slate" map and choose to load a save from the kitchen map. (we'll have to build  REALLY big base though for the build.) I'm gonna miss the bedroom, its always been there throughout BL :.[..

In other news.... I wont be on til the weekend so if you can PM me the save I can finish that Blacksmith workshop for you :D.