Weapon:BoomRRR dubble barrel shotgun(pump action) Beta model

Author Topic: Weapon:BoomRRR dubble barrel shotgun(pump action) Beta model  (Read 9052 times)

This looks incredibly awkward with how the hands are. If we had actual arms then then it would be all stretched out.
jesus christ that's the second time I've seen you say that.
stop overthinking things.

Hands and reloading animations don't fit bl. Why do you people think weapons need them or else they aren't good. I think I might revive the old hands rant thread.
You know we are free to like what we want. It doesnt matter if you (and some others) dont like hands and such, half Blockland likes it, the other half doesnt. Its not a matter of "Hurr listen to me, im always right", its all about personal preference, yeah sure the characters hands stretch out, but they are floating in mid air! It doesn't matter! Baah. Anyways, it looks very nice
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:29:30 AM by Lusk »

You know we are free to like what we want. It doesnt matter if you (and some others) dont like hands and such, half Blockland likes it, the other half doesnt. Its not a matter of "Hurr listen to me, im always right", its all about personal preference, yeah sure the characters hands stretch out, but they are floating in mid air! It doesn't matter! Baah. Anyways, it looks very nice
HURRDURR DATS RIGH LETS TEL BADSPLUT TO MAK DEM NU FLOT!!!1
Anyways, I'm in the half who likes hands. This is a very nice gun, and I really like it. At the moment, I cannot really say anyting to be imrpoved.
BTW, I think this type of this gun is familiar from some other game. I would love to see this work with Bushido's ammo script. :D

HURRDURR DATS RIGH LETS TEL BADSPLUT TO MAK DEM NU FLOT!!!1
I was implying that its good that they float you idiot

This looks incredibly awkward with how the hands are. If we had actual arms then then it would be all stretched out.
I always picture the arms on weapons like these somewhat like this:

I always picture the arms on weapons like these somewhat like this:
-snip-
It would be that way

I really like your shotgun man, i just think you should tone down the damage a bit, unless you meant it for admins to use.

Not liking the hands. If you're going to add hands, make the weapon stubbier so it doesn't look so awkward stretched out like that. and/or make the hands gray to show gloves.

if you think its overpowering, well think as if it was a supershot gun from quake or doom(if you know those games) It was made to overkill quite a bit of stuff. Like I said its just a beta model and I'll make a better one later.

but thanks for the good comments and advice :cookieMonster:

I was implying that its good that they float you idiot
*Now downloading: sense of humor*

Idiot.

This makes me think...
A gun with two barrels, called the "Survival Gun". One barrel fires rifle rounds, the other barrel fires shotgun shells.
Just an idea.

I wasn't saying I'm always right.

This makes me think...
A gun with two barrels, called the "Survival Gun". One barrel fires rifle rounds, the other barrel fires shotgun shells.
Just an idea.

Not exactly a DB survival gun, but it does the trick.