Poll

What type of bomb should I do next?

Shockwave Bomb, has a huge shockwave and throws people a far distance but has barely any damage
27 (24.8%)
Carpet Bomb, like a small bomb but launches a carpet
13 (11.9%)
A bigger nuke
48 (44%)
A bunker buster, good against bricks but has a very small radius and bad damage against players
21 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Nuke Bomber! V.2 is out!  (Read 13580 times)

Bigger nuke is winning
ohsht

Bigger nuke is winning
ohsht
Make it big enough to blow up the entire ACM city, but make it hit the ground and count down 10 seconds until it blows stuff up.

And if you can, make it defusable.

What are you on, Windows 95?
MS-DOS actually.

Make it big enough to blow up the entire ACM city, but make it hit the ground and count down 10 seconds until it blows stuff up.

And if you can, make it defusable.

This would be kind of cool actually.

Not bad actually, I expected a cheap real bomber with some dumb mininuke gun on it. 
Not bad indeed. 

This would be kind of cool actually.
Really?
Walking up to a nuke and trying to hit it with a defuse wrench before it blows you, your team, and the build up to the mother loving MOON?

Really?
Walking up to a nuke and trying to hit it with a defuse wrench before it blows you, your team, and the build up to the mother loving MOON?

Yes, yes I would. Sorta.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:08:09 AM by Friz »

Make it big enough to blow up the entire ACM city, but make it hit the ground and count down 10 seconds until it blows stuff up. I can make it delay before it blows up. Should I make it bounce around? Or just like stick to the ground?

And if you can, make it defusable. Not enough scripting capabilities to do that, sorry.

MS-DOS actually. Mac

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Why not all 4?