Author Topic: stuff is getting wack yo.  (Read 619 times)

Ok so these 3 things all happened today while i was out, i shall explain them all in order.

1. The place we are staying in has 3 adult dogs and around 7 puppies, as most places here do they are used as guard dogs to alert if intruders appear. Today we found out that someone had thrown poisoned meat over the fence and 1 of the adult dogs and two puppies died from eating it. The man who is currently in charge of this operation is ex military and is suspecting that people were trying to kill the dogs so they could sneak in undetected and kidnap us white-folk, so he has got a few more people over and has come back, carrying his gun with him at all times now. So if i stop posting for a few days assume I'm being held for ransom k.

2. On the way back from Bacong i witnessed a little kid probably between 6~8 riding his bike get hit by a motorbike, we didn't die or anything and it was hard to see because he the scene was quickly mobbed by passing strangers, after they all moved in all i could see was the kid screaming away and that his leg was incredibly mashed up.

3. The man i mentioned above's wife Sharon Pastre is the one actually in charge of the entire organisation and has just been nominated by CNN as hero of the year and will be on TV and everything in november.

So how has your day been so far?

If you were out, why does it matter?

1. The place we are staying in has 3 adult dogs and around 7 puppies, as most places here do they are used as guard dogs to alert if intruders appear. Today we found out that someone had thrown poisoned meat over the fence and 1 of the adult dogs and two puppies died from eating it. The man who is currently in charge of this operation is ex military and is suspecting that people were trying to kill the dogs so they could sneak in undetected and kidnap us white-folk, so he has got a few more people over and has come back, carrying his gun with him at all times now. So if i stop posting for a few days assume I'm being held for ransom k.

Where do you even live?

The bad part of russia?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:22:34 AM by Tetris »

If you were out, why does it matter?
dismissive post

also wow, hope you'll be ok mate

Where do you even live?

The bad part of russia?
No stupeed, the bad part of the Philippines.

No stupeed, the bad part of the Philippines.

you're dead
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:47:07 AM by Tetris »

Where do you even live?

The bad part of russia?

All of Russia is bad.

momo

God bless your family for doing such wonderful deeds.

woe dude that sucks

todays been pretty gkkds for me

your dead

What about his dead?

Also what's the city you're in?

What about his dead?

Also what's the city you're in?
Dumaguete most of the time.

kind of hard to believe, but.
hope you're okay.