Author Topic: Moonlight and Gear  (Read 3087 times)

Just Because You Want To Does Not Make It Right To Ban Someone For "Annoying"  You.
If A Host Just Freely Banned Players Everytime They Connected Would That Be Abusing.
Yes

quoted with no feedback :I

Is there a rule that states that all ban reasons must be correct and that admins can't have a little fun with the ban reasons?

no there isnt go die in a hole because everyone in the entire universe hates you
So by that logic...
I enter a store and the only sign there says "No Food or Drinks allowed." Then I go naked and kill everyone in the store. The police comes and I say there was no sign that said not to kill everyone in the store. Would I get arrested?
Well, according your logic, I wouldn't!

So by that logic...
I enter a store and the only sign there says "No Food or Drinks allowed." Then I go naked and kill everyone in the store. The police comes and I say there was no sign that said not to kill everyone in the store. Would I get arrested?
What the forget
You entirely missed the logic.

So by that logic...

thats a loving handicapped brown townogy and you should feel very bad.

thats a loving handicapped brown townogy and you should feel very bad.
Apparently You Have Not Realized Some Ban Messages Can Reveal Abusing.

If you ban someone "for fun" at all, you have no place in anything resembling power.

irrelevant

Not at all. It's a drama for Gear and Moonlight, posting what you think of them is the point. Just because he isn't discussing the banning in the OP doesn't make it irrelevant.

If you ban someone "for fun" at all, you have no place in anything resembling power.
Pretty sure you had your whack at being admin on the server. And you got de-admined for inproper use and not putting ban reasons down. Hmmph?

Either way, I'm fed up of this. We were in the wrong and we have already apologised.

I got deadmin'd for trying to actually do what clients wanted and making the server fun. Shockingly similar to how I got deadmin'd on Heed's too.

I got deadmin'd for trying to actually do what clients wanted and making the server fun. Shockingly similar to how I got deadmin'd on Heed's too.
Probally the reason for all the servers dieing out nowadays, it's a rare occasion to spot one that you can actually have one hell of a time in.

you were the best admin...

Remember that time me you and moonlight build a huge fort and owned everyone with hinds and tanks? good times :3

you were the best admin...

Remember that time me you and moonlight build a huge fort and owned everyone with hinds and tanks? good times :3
back in the day, yeah...
i remember when i had it be an ocean based fort wars. the SS ASS is still buried deep in my saves folder...